"Prom" - Bad Boy Niall

Credit to @ fangirlsandfeels on Instagram. I just changed the 1D boy.

Enjoy ;)

______________________________________

You listened in on you and Niall's conversation with your father.

"You better take good care of her tonight." Your dad warned.

"Don't worry, sir. I will." Niall said.

Linking your arm with his, he walked you out to his car to bring you to "prom". Niall sped through the city, making his way towards his flat. It was only a matter of seconds before his tux and your dress were on the floor.

"I promised your dad I would take care of you tonight." Niall huffed after breaking off a long kiss. He smirked.

"Trust me baby, I'll take good care of you tonight. It's all about you."

~a few hours later~

"Hello sir, this is Niall, (Y/N)'s prom date. I'm afraid we have a problem. You see, your daughter had felt dizzy at the prom, so I brought her back to my house for a bit to rest, seeing as it is closer to the school than your own home. She's feeling much better now, but she did fall asleep and I would hate to wake her." Niall listened for a moment and then smirked.

"Thank you sir. I'll have her back as soon as she wakes up tomorrow." Niall hung up the phone and crawled on top of you.

"Do me a favor and wake up at noon tomorrow?" You laughed and kissed his lips.

"Not a problem."

"Good. Now, ready for round two?"

____________________________________

I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE ME A COVER FOR THIS BOOK. PLEASE INBOX ME, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT.

Also, if you liked this imagine, please vote and tell me in the comments if I should make more of these bad boy Niall (this time my own imagines).

Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment/share.

Sorry I'm in a rush to get ready for a date, so this was a quicky. Thank you NIALL'S FUTURE WIFE ;)

-Nella xx