Special Someone

A quick SHOUTOUT to carmahemmings ! She started a Niall Imagine book and posted her first imagine. It's absolutely cute! Please go read it :)

By the way, this imagine in 2000+ words long so enjoy! Haha!

-
*Your POV*

I wasn't the popular one in school, I wasn't the most prettiest girl every guy drooled over, I didn't have a model body, I wasn't the most confident girl to walk the earth. I didn't have a flawless skin, I had stretch marks, scars ect. But I had to accept the fact that every curve, every mark, every scar, every little thing I had made who I am. I didn't have the most beautiful smile, I don't have the cutest laugh but I liked the way my personality seem to make it the most interested.

I didn't have lots of boyfriends, I don't make boys turn their heads when I'm walking past them, although it hurt to see that some boys would rather look at a girl with a hot body instead of getting to know a girl.

I used to be mad at myself for not getting it right to get a boyfriend but the more I got used to it, the more it became something I wasn't looking for. I always meet the wrong guys. Like now.

"Come on! Let's go to the pool." Ray, my boyfriend said. We're currently in Los Angeles for a vacation and we are living in a resort kind of thing. Ray didn't want to go to the beach claiming he doesn't want to burn that much so he'd rather chill in the pool in our resort. (A/N: I don't know if there are resorts in Los Angeles, lol)

I sigh as I was lying in bed reading a magazine. "Fine."

The thing with Ray is that we do what he wants. Always putting himself first and never asking what I want to do. He's really the selfish kind of guy.

We walked to the pool and we chilled under the sun for a bit. I noticed there were a few people in the resort also. A few men at the bar, a few people in the pool, a few people tanning next to us. The men at the bar were quite loud but it didn't bother me that much.

As Ray was in the water and I was tanning a bit, I saw two blonde, skinny girls entering the swimming pool. Ray's attention was on them even before the got in the pool and I mentally rolled my eyes at him. He's such a ladies man and I hate that.

Before I know it, he made conversation with them and it seem that he doesn't even noticed I'm still here. Groaning, I stood up and went to the bar to get me something to drink.

"One shot of Vodka please." I say to the barman, earning a long whistle from a blonde boy next to me. (A/N: it's not that kind of whistle when a boy whistles at you if he thinks your hot. It's that kind of whistle that is like, when you're impressed... Lol anyway).

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Stop, I have enough to deal with guys like you."

"Guys like me?" He asked quite offended.

"Yes. In other words, my boyfriend." I pointed towards my boyfriend flirting with those two blondes.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't leave you for a second if I had you as mine." He smirked while taking a sip of his beer. The barman gave my shot and I drank it in a flash.