Changing

Even though Niall was an international superstar, that didn't stop him from going out and about, having one night stands here and there and enjoying the life he was blessed to have.

There wasn't any news about him sleeping around because he had a good way of keeping it a secret. Because when you are internationally famous, one bad thing you do makes you look like trouble. Niall never had serious relationships because he thought it was unnecessary for him right now.

Every weekend and sometimes during the week, he'd call his fling for the night just to please himself. Of course the girls he'd use don't care because they get it from a celebrity at least. But all his one night stands were  cut off from his life the moment he met a gorgeous girl.

^^ intro for this imagine ^^

As he sat down in the seats of the stadium, he looked around and smiled. He loved being surrounded by football (soccer) fans who come as one to watch a good match. His eyes scanned a few people who were "secretly" tried to take photo's of him so he just smiles all the way. His eyes landed on a girl about 3 seats in front of him. She had a gorgeous smile and the way she got excited by pointing out the team players practicing on the field, made him think that she is the kind of girl he'd love to know.

She was with a friend, of course, and they were taking pictures together. That alone made Niall chuckle at how adorable she was. He was getting this feeling in his stomach that almost felt like the same feeling he got before he went on stage. For the rest of the game he couldn't keep his eyes off her because whenever her team did something right or scored she would jump up and cheer and that made Niall smile.

He wants to know her. He needs to know her. So when the first break was on, the girl stood up and so did Niall. His eyes followed her while he sqeezed his way out, totally ignoring his friends calling him. He followed her in to the stadium until they stopped at a cafeteria and Niall knew that this was his chance to talk to her. She stood in line and scanned the menu above the counter. Niall cleared his throat and that made the girl snap her head in his direction. She kindly smiles and Niall swear he could kiss her right there.

"Hi," she loudly said because it was getting quite noisy. Her voice was beautiful, Niall thought.

"Hi. I'm Niall." He said and reached his hand out for the girl to shake. She gladly accepts and introduced herself.

"Y/N." She smiles. Something about her name fitted so perfectly when he said both of their names in the same sentance, in his head of course.

"I'd recommend the cheesy dog with fries." Niall scanned the menu before looking back at her. Y/N noticed what Niall was saying and drew her attention back to the menu.

"That sounds about good." She smirks and orders for her and Niall. Just as she was about to pay, Niall stopped her.

"Im not letting you pay for that, darling." Niall winked. After a few minutes and irritated customers, Niall finally won to pay for her meal.

The whole night, they talked even after the game was done. They had decided to go to a small restaurant because in all honesty, neither of them wanted the night to end.

Days turned into months and finally Niall asked her to be his girlfriend. He only hoped that this relationship will be perfect. And after 11 months of dating, Niall thought that it would be a great time to tell him about his past and he wanted Y/N to know about everything.

Niall led Y/N to the living room and they sat down. He caressed Y/N's cheek and looked at her in adoration.

"What's up, Horan?" Y/N asked with a smile.