Golfing

As much as you knew about Niall, you knew he loved golfing too. Seeing him at The Masters 2015 on tv because you couldn't make it, you knew he was having a blast and one of his dreams came true.

So he had 2 months off and he somehow decided to take you out for golfing today. It was quite hot in the UK but not like you're gonna pass out from the heat. You wore your golfing clothes (basically just a short, shirt and vans) and Niall looked like a professional golfer, but he was so cute.

He picked you up from your apartment and you guys made it to the golf course. He climbed out of the car and opened your door for you. Gladly you guys had privacy that day, no paparazzi and no fans.

He took your golf bag and his and rented a golf car. After a few fights of who gets to ride the car, you tricked Niall and got to the driver seat, sticking your tongue out cause Niall just lost a bet.

"Okay so stop here." Niall pointed at the first Par of the golf game. Almost driving down the board, you stopped.

"Jesus!" Niall quickly got out and laughed. "That reminds me why I never let you drive my car." You both laugh.

"That's really mean! Okay so, let's get started." You challenged and Niall smirked.

Niall got your golf clubs and a ball and you stood ready to hit. As you swing your hand, attempting to hit the ball, you swing the club in the air making Niall go in a crazy laughing fit. Your cheeks went red from embarrassment.

"Well, oops" You hide your face. Niall still laughed, walking up to you.

"Aww babe, that was so cute! Let me help you." Niall went to get your club that landed a few metres in front of you. He placed it in your hand the right way it should be. He placed a new ball on the stand. "Okay, so first, get a proper position." He used his feet to wider your space of your feet. He placed his hands over yours and stood behind you. Your body shivered just because of that.

"Then, you concentrate on how far the hole is and then you just..." And with that, Niall hit the ball using your hands. You didn't even pay attention, you stared at Niall the whole time while smiling, not even noticing it landed in the green.

"Nice, so now you have to do it on your own". He winked, stepping back.

You positioned yourself like Niall taught you and you hit the ball, landing in the green. Niall wisstled at how far the ball went. "Nice job princess." He kisses your lips.

"Thanks, now show me your moves." You smirked and he went to stand in his position. He concentrated and hit the ball. The ball landed outside the green making Niall sigh.

"Ouch!" You tease. "Shut up." Niall laughed, picking up your bags and walk to the balls. Once you got there Niall attacked you with kisses all of the sudden, so unexpected. You laugh and asked, "Woah! What happened to you?"

"Kissing my beautiful girl and wanting to show her how much it means to me that she is here" He said smiling. You kissed him back. "I love you" you both said in unison.

The rest if the day, you guys chased each other and fooling around on the grass, hitting balls here and there.

That night, you slept over at his house and you both couldn't take your hands off of each other.

____________________________________

Yeahy golfing !!

Thank you for reading, please comment/vote x

-Nella xx