Beautiful to me

Olly Murs: Beautiful to me

_____________________________________

Niall's POV

I woke up from a really bright light, shining into the room. I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. My most beautiful girl.

Images of last night came in mind and it made me blush. We did it. I loved it.

Y/n. What can I say about her? Words can't describe how beautiful she is and how amazing she is. She doesn't believe that she is beautiful but I don't care what she sees, I see beauty.

I sqoot closer to her to wrap my arms around her. She is in only a bra and underwear but she still is warm. Every time I touch her, it's like warmth going in my body and my heart skips a beat. God knows what this girl did to me, I'm whipped out of my mind.

I continue to stare at her flawless face. I love to see her sleep. Like the way her eyelids would move from time to time as if she's looking around, the way she would take a deep breath while sleeping and the way her mouth would be slighty open. Everything about her, I adore.

I only wish she could see what I see. She's not the most outgoing person I know and she is not shy but her personality is one of a kind. Y/n is plain, in a good way. She would rather tie her hair up than curl it. She is happy with sweats and she looks good in it too.

Getting Y/n to be mine wasn't easy. It was hard for her to open up after all those assholes broke her and made her build walls around her heart. I gave her my full attantion, I showed her how much she's really worth and finally she trusted me.

She used to live in a dark world, but what she didn't notice was that all the colours were in her eyes.

I'm glad to have her in my arms whenever I want to and to be able to wake up next to her and to know she is in a safe place. My world would fall apart if something happened to her, even to us.

Slowly, she is starting to wake up. She starts to move but I still held her. I can't wait to see those beautiful eyes that showed so much love.

Her eyes fluttered open and looked directly in mine. A small smile creeped on her face as she burried her head in my neck.

"Good morning Nialler" She mumbled in my neck making me smile even brighter.

"Morning baby" I kissed her temple. "Last night was..." I searched for the right words to say.

"Perfect?" She finished for me. Yes, perfect. Our bodies connected, our lips attached together. Beautiful words were shared. It was all about passion last night. Perfect.

"Yes, perfect." I held her tight and she hooked her legs between mine.

She looked at me and we stared into each other's eyes. The way we would always do. "I love you" She told me and kissed me passionately. I rolled us over so I was on top of her still kissing her. "I.love.you" I said in between kisses

___________________________________

This is the most passionate imagine I have ever written so far.... WHO WANTS A PART 2? I promise that not every imagine will have a part 2 thing.

Someone message me, I don't have friends....

OH AND TYSM FOR 23,000 READS FOR MY PART 1 BOOK AND 6,820 READS FOR MY PART 2 BOOK ! OMG NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO MUCH READS. AND TYSM FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING xx

Stay beautiful xx