Deserving Better: Part 2

It's been two months. Two whole months since Niall left you at the altar. Two months since you last saw him.

Everyone was pressuring you and the media made it all worse. People started to notice no one talked about the wedding and the whole world became suspicious.

You assumed that you and Niall broke up because he wasn't texting or calling you and didn't even answer yours.

A week after the "wedding" your best friend and mom got all your stuff out of Niall's apartment. They said he wasn't there because he knew they would come that day. He couldn't face them either. So finally today you where cleaning your new apartment you just moved in to a few days ago.

You later made your way to the local café in London.

The door rang, signaling a new customer as you walked in and got a table. You heard giggles now and then and when it came really irritating, you looked at who it might be. Your eyes land on a familiar blonde guy and another brunette girl. They came in a few minutes ago.

It was Niall.

Your heart literally dropped. They had a window table and you had a table at the back. You left money on your table and hurriedly made your way outside. You started to cry and wonder in your own world that you didn't even think to walk the opposite way from where Niall and his girlfriend sat.

You wiped tears away as you walked past by them and that's when he saw you. His smile dropped and he couldn't help but stand up and run after you, leaving his girlfriend behind.

How could he move on so fast from a 4 year relationship and almost got married? He didn't love you anymore?

"Y/N! Y/N! God dammit stop!" He yelled as you run around the corner. Luckily there weren't any people or paparazzi.

"Why? What do you possibly have to say to me, huh Niall?" You turned around and looked at him angrily.

"I.. Uhm..." He stuttered.

"You're wasting my time Niall! Bye!" You yell and walked off again.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." He tugged his hair in frustration. You turned around laughing.

"You just want to say sorry for asking me to marry you? Sorry that you left me at the altar? Sorry that you didn't even speak to me for two months after that? You know what? FUCK YOU, I hope you don't treat your new girlfriend like you treated me!"

"If you could just let me explain-"

"Why didn't you "explain" to me 2 months ago?" You yell as tears became more than you wanted it to be. He stepped closer, guilt in his eyes. You couldn't face him after what he has done to you. How could he do this to you?

"I couldn't face you, knowing how much I've hurt you and knowing how much you hate me. Y/N I never meant to hurt you." He explained while trying to reach your hands but you only pulled back and stepped away. Right before you wanted to say something, someone called him behind him.

"Niall?" A young beautiful girl without a single flaw in sight called him. You felt self conscious because she was pretty and that must've been the reason why Niall left you at the altar. Both of your heads shot up to her and she stood there awkwardly.

"Oh, uhm. I'll be right there, love." Niall smiled at her and she nodded while going back in the café.

"Really Niall? You call her love? We've been together for 4 fucking years and you already call her "love". Seriously how low can you go?" You looked at him in disgust.

"Y/N just please let me explain-"

"You already did! By the way..." You searched in you bag for something that you've been looking at several nights while crying. The box. Your engagement ring was inside. Why you carried it with you every day, only you knew why. You gave the box to Niall. A tear began to fall down his cheek.

"No, keep it. It's yours anyway." He said looking into your eyes.

"I don't want it."

"Y/N, please-"

"I said I don't want it. Just take it!" You threw it at him and walked away. Knowing that that was the last day you would ever see him.

*Few hours later* (you're welcome for making it a double part into one)

You were already in your pj's in front of the TV with a big bowl of ice cream. Even after seeing Niall with another girl today, you were happy you saw him again. You still had feelings for him but he already moved on which proved to you that maybe his love toward yours wasn't real.

You knew crying over him wasn't going to get you anywhere, the tears just kept falling. The doorbell suddenly rang. You groaned and opened it. Fuck!

"H-hi..." You stuttered as you saw Niall standing there with bloodshot eyes. He's been crying.

"Y/N, p-please just l-let me t-tell you the w-whole story. I p-promise that if I d-do and y-you don't wanna see m-me anymore, I'll l-leave. Just please." He begs. You hated it when Niall cries. He only cries when he is really heartbroken about something. You let him in and led him to the livingroom, where you both sat down. Niall whiped away the tears.

"Talk to me when you calmed down a bit." You gave a small smile and Niall chuckled a bit. After a few minutes, he finally caught his breath and was able to speak. Your eyes never left his face. You missed him so much. He gave a deep breath and started talking.

"Okay, firstly I'm sorry for what you saw today. I never wanted you to find out that way. But, back to the day it should've been the most amazing day of our lives. Y/N, you don't know how excited I was the night before. I couldn't even sleep! But then my mind spoke up saying I don't deserve you! That I'm not good enough for you, that I won't make you happy as I should, that I won't be there for you when you need me..." Niall just kept on talking. "I never wanted to leave you there. And when I did, I left my heart behind and I couldn't cope. And Amy was the first one to help me. She wanted me to get over you and adhad to act it all just to make her happy. I'm not over you, it's impossible to run out of love for you. Y/N I love you more than anything but..." Niall allowed a tear to fall which you quickly wiped away.

"You deserve better." His voice cracked. He continued to cry. You took his hands in yours and you gave a small smile. He looked at you confused and asked, " Why are you so nice to me after what I've done to you, to your heart?"

"Because I love you."

______________________

Aaaaannnnnnddddd that is the end of "Deserving better"!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lol just kidding ! I'm not that mean. Lol lol lol ! But I know the next part is gonna be more intense (yes, it's for the pizza's who likes dirty stuff) So the faster you vote and comment, the faster you get the dirty parts *smirks*

I hope y'all enjoyed this longish imagine so please VOTE and COMMENT for more and a MASSIVE THANK YOU for those whose been asking for a second part in the first part, makes me happy. Xx

(Let me know if there's typo's)

- Nella xx