Cheated

The clock shows 5:00pm which is the time for me to finally grab my things and go home. Work today was really long because my boss was on my case the whole day, clients complained about the business and just when I was about to print my paperwork, my printer broke. Today was not good so to be able to go home brought me a bit of peace.

But back home things weren't great either. Niall and I have been constantly fighting over the stupidest things that left one of us leaving. He's been on constant stress to write new songs for the next year after their break and I've been on stress because of work. I decided that before I go home, to buy him some food and some sweet stuff.

Finally after half and hour I arrive home. The house was quiet and the only light was from the muted tv.

"Niall?" I called out and placed my things on the kitchen counter. "Babe?"

I walked upstairs and opened the door. I saw him sleeping on the bed butt naked. He probably had a rough day if he went to bed early. A flush sound from the bathroom was heard and I knitted my eyebrows together.  The door opened and a girl came out wearing one of his shirts.

Her eyes went wide and she froze in her tracks.

"Who the fuck are you?" I walked towards her and she backed away. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my fucking house?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at her, making her flinch.

"Y/N? Oh fuck!" Niall stands up and covers himself.

"What the fuck Niall?" I yell and push at him. He tries to keep my arms still but I was to rough.

"Babe! Listen, I can expain I swear!" He says but I didn't give him a chance to.

"You are a fucking dick! How could you do this? How could you? I fucking left everything back home for you and this is what you do? Fucking cheater! I fucking hate you!" I yell and run to the closet to pack my things. Niall quickly gets dressed and was by my side in a second.

"Baby please! Don't leave! I swear just let me explain-"

"There is nothing to explain if I saw it with my own eyes! We are DONE!" I roughly pack in the last few clothes.

"No, no, no babe, please no! I never meant to! I just-" He follows me down stairs as I grabbed my keys and made my way to the door. Niall was quick to run ahead of me and blocked the door.

"Niall-"

"NO! You are not going anywhere! I need you." He pleads but I didn't have it. I just rolled my eyes.

"Y/N I love you. Please don't leave."

"Obviously you are lying because from what I saw, you don't love me. Now, let me leave!" I try pushing him out of the way. Eventually he gave up and made room for me to walk out. Quickly I threw my bag in the trunk and climbed in the car. I gave one last look at Niall; his hands were in his head, almost roughly tugging at his hair with a stressed look on his face.

I don't stay with a cheater and if Niall thought I'd "forget it ever happened" haha well bad news for him; I don't date boys.

-6 Months later-

Of course these past 6 months were hard but you finally found it in you to forgive and forget and move on stronger than ever. And of course did your break-up with Niall spread viral over the media and for some reason it made headlines. Now everyone knows that Niall cheated and you feel bad for him now that everyone sees him as the bad guy but he did deserve to feel the pain you felt since that day.