Niall The Photographer

Being in Sentral Park, New York was your once in a lifetime opportunity. You won a contest where you can stay in New York for 2 weeks. Thinking it was a silly contests you won't ever win, you decided to make the entry and now you found yourself walking the streets of New York and making your way to Sentral Park.

You took photos of the different scenes before you, enjoying your hobby as a photographer. You didn't have the best experience but you had the best of creativity.

It was well in the winter time and the park was white with snow. It made your shots look perfect and 'so tumblr' as some would say. You walked to the nearest place you found a street to take some shots of the people walking around. You took a few shots and turned your head to get a different angle when you saw a blonde guy standing a few feet behind you taking pictures. Thinking he's taking pictures infront of you, you kindly stepped away and walked futher back in the park smiling at him as you do so.

You saw a few kids playing in the snow and took a few pictures of them. You heard a few clicking sounds behind you. You turned around and saw the exact same guy as before. You once again smiled at him and continued to take shots. After a few seconds he stood next to you and you could now see he was taking pictures of you. That's weird.

"You know, it's kind of weird that I caught you taking pictures of me. Are you gonna kidnap me now?" You say to him.

"Well, from my Photography-class, I've been taught that you should take pictures of beautiful things. So that's what I'm doing." He smirked.

"That's cheesy but thank you?"

"Niall." He introduced him as you shook hands.

"Thank you Niall. I'm Y/N." You smiled.

"Wanna grab a coffee?" He asked.

"Sure." You smiled and you walked to the nearest coffee shop. You two talked while making your way to the shop.

3 Years later

"Y/N?!" Niall yelled from your shared Photography-room. You were busy upstairs to cook some dinner.

"Coming, love!" You yell back and whiped off your hands with a kitchen towel. You quickly made your way downstairs and saw Niall sitting behind his computer.

"What's it?" You smiled as you wrapped your hands around his neck from behind looking at the screen.

"I just found the pictures I took of you the day we met. I thought I'd lost it but I never saw it on my memory card. Look how beautiful you are, baby." He kissed your cheek.

"I really am I happy I saw you that day." He went through the pictures.

"How did you even saw me?" You asked out of curiosity. You never asked him that.

"Well..." Niall turned around and made you sit on his lap. He grabbed your butt and gave it a smal squeeze, making you giggle. "When you were busy looking on your camera, you walked infront of my set-up, and then I saw your beautiful face and I just needed to know about you and so I took pictures of you to get your attention." Niall smirked and kissed down your neck.

"I still remembered the cheesy line you told me that stole my heart." You smiled and shivered as he suck on you sweet spot.

"Hmmm? What did I say, princess?" Niall continued to kiss down your neck.

"Well, from my Photography-class, I've been taught that you should take pictures of beautiful things." You say in a deep manly voice. Niall stopped kissing your neck.

"That ruined the moment." He laughed. "No, but I'm really happy I met you. You mean the world to me, Y/N. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you make me happy and you're just so beautiful. I love you so much, baby girl. So so much." He leaned in to give you a passionate kiss. This man made you feel things you never felt before and he truly made you happy. To come to think of it, you're happy you walked infront of his set-up three years ago.

"I love you baby. Thanks for being the perfect boyfriend. You always put a smile on my face every day. I really want to spend the rest if my life with you, Niall. I'm so happy I'm here with you because in your arms is where I belong. I love you." You give him a deep kiss, showing all your love within that kiss.

You both love each other so much that you are inseparable. People would tell you Niall will hurt you but honestly, you can't see that happening. Niall is treating you so well and he shows his love every minute he can. No one might understand youe love and that's okay because it's only you two who understand it.

_________________________________

I'M TRYING NOT TO FREAK BUT MY MOM KNOW THE WORDS OF "NEVER ENOUGH"! I REPEAT MY MOM KNOW THE WORDS OF "NEVER ENOUGH"! That is my favourite song on MITAM and it's probably because I listen to it all the time that my mom know the words to it. I'm making my mom a directioner mom finally after 5 years!!

But anyways, hope you all liked this imagine. It was just a quicky because I'm trying to update every day. Hope it was good.

Let's be friends:
Twitter: NightingleNiall
Instagram: niallitharder / 1dinspiredtattoos
Message for personal accounts + Snapchat.

Thank you for reading ;)

- J xx