Right Place, Right Time

For some weird reason, the computer messed up your seatings on the plane. You were directed to 4 seats where you'd originally sat, making it the second seat in front. You were quite happy because you have your own compartment.

As you walked to your seat and arranged your space to have a comfortable seat, you saw a blonde guy in front of you being assisted with his seatings. You couldn't see who it was because he had a hat and glasses on, but he looked familiar. You just left it at that and sat down.

The flight took of 2 hours ago and you started to need to feel like you had to use the loo. Not being a fan for using Public Toilets, you can't go 12 hours without using the loo so you got up and walked to the front and used the bathroom. After being done, you walked back to your place but remembering the guy who sat infront of you. You looked at him and just in time he looked at you.

You swear you couldn't jump out of the plane happily die knowing you just saw THE Niall Horan. Of course being a fan, you tried to hide your inner fangirl feelings, you kindly smiled at him and took a seat behind him.

You tried to breathe normal again but you couldn't even remember your name at this monent. You were to focused that Niall is fucking sitting 100 cm away from you. You decided that you should talk to him like any normal person would so you scoot closer to the back of his seat and peeked over his seat.

He had his hat and headphones on so you decided to tap his shoulder. You probably looked like a creeper but this was your shot.

He took off his headphones and looked up at you with a smile once he saw who it was.

"H-hi." You stuttered as you looked at his eyes. Fuck, they were more blue than in person.

"Hello. Can I help you?" He finallt turned around to face you better. He placed his phone and headphones on the counter next to him.

"Uhm, no. I just... I want... I'm Y/N." You extended you hand for him to shake. Your palms were a but sweaty but not so sweaty.

"Niall." He smiled. Oh dear Heaven take me now!! You thought.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm a huge fan and that I love your music and I love you..." You stopped. Fuck, did you just tell him that? He giggled. "I didn't mean that. Well I actually did but... I'm sorry!" You sat back down on your seat, completely embarrassed. Why can't you even talk to a person who is as normal as normal can be who just happens to have an abnormal job? You need to hide your existence during the whole flight. He probably thinks you're a loser now.

You saw him peek over his seat and you blushed.

"Lovely to meet you, Y/N." He says while a smile. Damm him for being so cute! You smiled back at him.

"So, where you headin' off t'?" He asked. Is he trying to keep the conversation going after you just completely embarrassed yourself?

"Well, this plane is heading to London, right?" You playfully asked. Niall realized his question and mentally slapped himself. Of course this plane his heading to London, he thought. Why can't he talk to a normal girl without acting like an idiot. You see, when you walked to the bathroom, Niall looked at you till you went inside the loo. He'd have to give you credit for looking good in those skinny jeans. After he heard that you had flushed, he looked down to keep himself looking busy and when you opened the door he timed when he should look up at you and flash a smile. When he saw you, his heart literally beated out of his chest. You were beautiful to him and he needed to talk to you. But you had the same thought so you who started the convo, gave him a sign that you were also interested. He felt like he scored big time when you told him that you were a fan. The "I love you" part he had heard millions of times but something about you saying it made him happy inside. He was getting these butterflies.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." He said embarrassed. You found it cute by the way. A famous guy like him does get nervous and you found it so cute.

"So, you said you're a fan eh? What's your favourite song?" He asked. "You can sit next to me if you'd like, I won't bite." He teased. Niall Horan just told you you can sit next to him so of course you won't let this opportunity fly by. You stood up and Niall cleaned the seat next to him for you to sit down. Hopefully the flight attendants won't mind, it's not like the plane will stop and pick someone up and make them sit at a certain place. You sat down and he smelled so good!

"Well, my favourite song from you guys is Y/F/1D/S. (Your Favourite 1D Song). Nial nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's a great song. So what do you do at the moment! Like, do you work, study or what?" He asked. You were shocked that he is interested in what you do so you feel like the happiest girl in the world.

So for the next few hours you guys talked non stop and the conversation was flowing and Niall was really happy that he could hold a conversation that was naturally flowly and none of you ran out of topics. Niall decided to watch a movie on his phone and that's when you fell asleep on his shoulder. He loved that moment and he was really happy. People like you don't come in his life and steal his heart. Shortly after, Niall also fell asleep.

"Y/N. Y/N. Wake up. We're at Heathrow." You heard someone waking you up. You opened your eyes and so Niall standing there with a smile. So it's not a dream? You really talked to Niall?

"I'm up!" You say and stood up to wall to your seat, gathering your stuff. Niall waited till you were finished and walked out the plane after you. You both walked to get your bags.

"I've been thinking..." Niall started. "I really enjoyed the time with you on the plane and 12 hours just wasn't enough so, I would love to see you again." You couldn't believe your ears, or were they just messing with you? Just being a fan meeting Niall in a plane, talk for hours non stop and he wants to see YOU again?! Hell yes!

"I'd love that." You smiled and you saw your bag. Niall was so fucking happy you said that.

"Here's my number. Text me when you get to your destination soon so we can start rearranging a dinner." He said and gave you a piece of paper with his number on.

"Is Niall Horan asking me out on a date?" You teased and saw his cheeks going red. What an adorable sight.

"Maybe." He quietly said making you laugh.

"I will text you. It was really nice meeting and talking to you. You're a general normal guy." You say as he got his luggage. You both walked out of the airport to your transport. Niall already had his security and car waiting for him and you already had a cab waiting for you. You both are surprised that there aren't any paparazzi and fans but Niall is really relieved about it.

"Okay. Have a nice day, Y/N. See you soon, love." He gave you a hug. HE CALLED YOU LOVE!

You both went your separate ways extremely happy.

You guys arranged a few dates and aftee the 3rd date, Niall asked you to be his girlfriend. You both were very happy and you can't believe that you out of all the millions of fans, were the fan that get to date her idol.

____________________________________

This is the imagine I told you all about how I dreamed of meeting Niall. It's cute for me.

If you haven't yet, please check out my third book called "Niall Horan Personal Imagines" where you can request your own peronal imagines. It would mean the world if you check it out.

Thank you for reading ;)

- J xx