First Christmas

You were so excited! You and Niall will be spending your very first Christmas together with his family in Ireland. Sure you were sad you couldn't have your family to celebrate it with but you are so close to Niall's family that it felt just like home.

Maura went out to get some snacks for the night so you and Niall were alone in the house. You were busy wrapping a few presents that you bought from home for Niall's family as Niall sat next to you, watching and helping you. Niall stole a few kisses here and there, sometimes even stopping you for a quick make out making it longer for you to wrap the presents.

"I'm so happy you are here, princess." Niall kisses your cheek as he placed the sticker on a present you just wrapped.

"I'm happy too. It's our first Christmas together and I'm so excited!" You squeak and give him a tight hug, making him chuckle.

"Okay, we're done!" You say happily as you placed the presents under the tree. You made your way to Niall who sat on the couch and you sit on his lap, your hands going around his neck. You place kisses all over his face, making him giggle.

"I love you." You say as you give him another kiss on his nose. His hands go down your back and stops at you bum and keeping it there.

"I love you more." He whispers and starts to kiss and suck on your neck.

"Alright crazy kids. The family are on their way." Maura says as she places the snacks on the table. You giggle and climb off of Niall and start to help Maura around the kitchen. Niall just looked at you both as you and his mum joke around and laugh.

*Niall's POV*

I watch Y/N and my mum laughing and joking about. Moments like these, I'm happy that Y/N is here. My mum loves her and so does the rest of my family. But I love her more. It means a lot to me that Y/N has this tight bond with each of my family individually and that makes me love her more. She means the world to me and to be able to spend our first Christmas together is amazing even though I know Y/N wanted to spend it with her family also but she loves me so much that she decided to spend Christmas here.

I love Y/N with everything I've got and more. She's my princess, my love, my life, my everything. Never have I thought that someone like her would come in my life and I'm blessed to have her. I was so done with all these fake girls who were here for fame and money that I was giving up on love. That was until Y/N tripped infront of me in a store when she first saw me and when I looked into her eyes, I knew she was something special and never would I think a year later I'd be spending Christmas with the love of my life.

Y/N is not here for money or fame. She's here for me and she has proven to me that so many times from everything she sacrificed back home to be with me. I love this girl so much, it's scares me sometimes but I love this feeling I have with her. She makes me so happy and she makes me feel complete. She was the princess I've been waiting for my whole life and the wait was totally worth it.

After Y/N and my mum had all the food ready, family started to arrive. Greg, Denise and Theo.

"Niall, man. Good to see you." Greg hugs me and I hug back.

"Hi Niall." Denise hugs me.

"Hi Denise. Welcome." I hug her back.

"Where is Y/N and mum?" She asks and I told her they're in the kitchen. Then I saw my little man carrying his toys.

"Hey little man." I pick him up.

"Uncle Niall, look what Santa got me." He shows me the cars he got.

"Wow! That's so cool. Wel, Santa dropped off a few more present here for you. We will open them up soon." I say as I walk in the kitchen. Theo nearly sprung out of my arms as he saw Y/N.