Messing Up

It's been a long 5 months since you last saw Niall because he was on tour. He's been quite quiet when you'd be calling him or messaging him while he's away and you thought that he just missed you.

You had been staying at his home in London while you studied Nursing. You never used Niall to get any job you want and you certainly did not plan to in the future.

As you sat at the airport, waiting for him to come you heard loud screams that gave you a hint that Niall was here. You see a massive group of people walking and making their way to the private exists of the building.

"NIALL! BABE!" You yell out and he saw you as he motioned to you to follow him to the exit. You quickly ran to meet up with him.

"Hey baby!" You gave him a long kiss and a hug.

"Hey love, you good?" He asked as you both climbed in the car.

"Yeah, I'm just glad you're home. I missed you so much." You cuddle up to him.

"Yeah, glad to be back home too and see the lads Deo, Martin and the lot. It's been a while." He smiles and types away on his phone. Really? No 'I missed you too'?

You and Niall were quickly dropped off at his home as you helped him with his bags. You began to wash his clothes and he sat in the livingroom on his phone while a game played on the tv. It was now six at night.

"Y/N?" Niall walks into the washing room where you washed the last pile of his clothes.

"Yeah?"

"Me and the lads are going out tonight." He said awkwardly as if he was not sure if he should ask or just tell. He would go anyway.

You stood there not knowing what to say so you just nod your head. He walked out and took a shower. You sigh and plopped yourself on your bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Why doesn't he want to spend time with you? Did you so something wrong? What?

Niall walked out the bathroom ready to go as he walked downstairs to grab his wallet and phone.

"Okay well, enjoy tonight yeah? Can we do something tomorrow night then?"

"I'm sorry, the lads and I planned to go to this new club that opened up and we want to check it out tomorrow night."

You played with your fingers, a bit disappointed that Niall doesn't even want to cancel things so you can finally hang out together. "Oh okay. Uhm, have fun and uhm, take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid." You say, Niall walked over to you and gave you a hug. You expected a kiss which made your heart break a little bit.

"Bye baby. I'll text ya." He smiled as he walked down the driveway and climbed into his car. You waved one last time as he disappeared into the night.

--

It's been 4 hours and still no text or call from Niall. You decided to give him some space. He hasn't seen his friends in 9 months so he probably wanted to catch up with them. You walked upstairs and climbed into bed, already dresses in pj's and all your make up off. You went through your phone one last time and soon sleep took you over.

--

"Shit!" You heard right after something was knocked off in your bedroom. You quickly sat up to see Niall making ninja moves over to your bed.

"Niall?" You rub your eyes.

"I'm gonna sleep now, Y/N. I had the best night ever." He fell on the bed his pants half way down his knees as he instantly fell asleep. You sigh and helped him out of his skinny jeans and placed him on the bed properly.