Best Friends

OKAY OMG SO I KINDA ACTED THIS IMAGINE OUT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH OKAY SO KEEP READING x

_________________________________________

You walked the streets of London on a cloudy day. Today was one of those days where you just ain't feeling it. Your usuall smiling appearance was replaced with a not so smiley face. As you continued to walk, not paying attention, you walked into someone accidentally. The person turned around and you were met by familiar blue eyes.

"Ooh, sorry love." He smiled at you.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I just wasn't looking." You blushed making him smile.

"I'm Niall, but you already know who I am." He said confidentiality. You raised and eyebrow.

"Really? That's your actual personality? Expecting people to already know who you are?" Of course you were a fan and you saw all these news of other fans who met him and they said he was really nice. Complety shocked by your sudden reaction, he apologized.

"I'm sorry, it's just.. I don't know.. I'm sorry." He says and you instantly feel bad.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just having a bad day and I get really offensive. Really sorry. I'm Y/N." You shook his hand.

He smiles.

"Well, Y/N. How about I go buy us some coffee and we get to know each other?"

"I would love that." You smile and walk with him.

*2 months later*

You were currently at Niall's house for a movie night. It amazes you how close you and Niall got after two months. After that first meeting, you and Niall became inseparable and always hung out, yet you still remained best friends.

"Niall, I'm gonn take a shower in your bathroom since I didn't take one before I came here." You yell from upstairs.

"Okay!" He responds back. You warmed up the shower and started to start your little concert as quiet as possible.

*Niall's POV*

"I don't know, man. I'm scared this will ruin our friendship..." I admit to Liam who was on the other end of the phone.

"Niall stop being a baby and tell her! If you don't, someone else will take her from you."

"I'll see. Gotta go! She's out now." I say and quickly hang up. Y/N comes out of the bahtroom and sat next to me on the bed. I love how she is all natural without makeup and her hair not being all fancy. She blushes once she notice me staring at her.

"Ooh! I have something to tell you." She says as she combs through her wet hair. My heart starts to beat fast and I only hope she is about to tell me what I always wanted to tell her.

"And what is that?" I cheekly smile up at her.

"Well, you always complain about you being lonely and not having a girlfriend and all. So, I came up with a plan." She winks at me.

Cmon just say it! I thought to myself. I smile even brighter.

"So, I've set you up on a blind date!" She cheers with her hands in the air and my smile immediately falls.

"W-what?" I asked being completely shocked. Does this means she doesn't have feelings for me? Of course she doesn't! We are just best friends. I was no longer in the mood for anything so I lied down in bed with my back faced to her. It hurts when someone you love, doesn't love you back. And yes I say love. I love Y/N since the first time we met and I made sure be as close to her as possible and I thought she liked me too but now she has set me up on a blind date?!

"Niall?" Y/N taps my shoulder.

"How can you set me up on a blind date?" I mumbled.

"I know I should've talked to you before but I know this one friend and she really has an interest in you." She says and I roll my eyes.

"No, I don't want to." I mumble again.

"Oh cmon on Niall!" Y/N shakes me. "Add some adventure in your life. You can't be single forever."

"DON'T YOU THINK BECAUSE THE REASON I'M SINGLE IS BECAUSE I'M WAITING TO TELL YOU THAT I LIKE YOU Y/N? ACTUALLY, I LOVE YOU BUT THAY DOESN'T HELP NOW THAT I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME SINCE YOU SET ME UP ON A FUCKING BLIND DATE!" I couldn't help but yell at her. It frustrates me so much because I showed her how much I like her every damn chance I got but she didn't see it.

I lied back down and turned my back on her once again. It was quiet and now I probably scared her away. Soon enough I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I love you too." I turn around to see a smile on Y/N's face. I gave her a confused look.

"What? Then why would you set me up on a date if you love me?" I ask curiously.

"Because I didn't think you liked me that way and I accepted the fact that we will only be friends. I guess I was too blind to see it Niall." Y/N admits.

"I loved you since the first day we met. I love you." I pull Y/N in for a passionate kiss. The best kiss I ever had!

I love my best friend and she loves me back. She's my princess now and I can't wait for our future together.

________________________________________

Yep, you read right. I acted this out. It's the only way for me to write these imagines and it's really fast to write since I know what is about to happen so I just fill the spots.

If you liked this imagine, please vote/comment. If you have ANY ideas, PLEASE let me know because I'm desperate to make you guys imagines you will love. Please please request an imagine you would love to happen to you and Niall. Just not doing personals x

Thanks for reading xx

-J x