Partners In Crime

MADE A NEW COVER FOR THIS BOOK YEAHYYYY!!

______________________________________

"Okay baby you gotta listen to me," Niall said through my earpiece as I was climbing and crawling in the vent. "Go straight on until you see your first crossing. Turn left at that and you will see your first window." Niall ordered as he was in the black van just outside the building.

You crawled to the direction Niall gave you. It wasn't as easy as it looked in the movies but you could do the job.

"You're doing great baby." Niall complimented and you could just imagine that smirk on his face.

"Concentrate Horan." You smiled and got to the first window. "Okay, I'm here."

"WHERE IS THE CHIP MICHAEL?!" The scientist asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Michael yelled as he was trying to get out of the chair he was cuffed in to. There were four massive bodyguards surrounding the scientist and Michael.

"If you don't tell me where the damn chip is you will die right here right now and your wife and kids will never know where you are!" The scientist said and walked to a table and held up a long needle with green stuff in.

"Y/N!?" Niall yelled in your earpiece making you jump a little.

"What?!" You yelled-whispered back.

"Fuck you scared me! Concentrate Y/L/N," Niall mimicked you. You rolled your eyes. "What is happening?"

"Michael is in there with Dr. Dickhead and he wants the chip." I said making Niall chuckle at the nickname.

"Okay. Go straight again where you are now. You will find a little went door, climb out there as quiet as possible."

"Where will I end up?" You crawled to the direction.

"In the closet room next to where Michael is." You crawled a little bit until you came across the door you were suppose to climb in. The vent wasn't so spacious to stand on your knees so you had to open the door while lying on you stomach. You quietly opened the door as saw inside weird experiments where all over the room. There wasn't any way you could jump because it was too high.

"Be careful baby." Niall said making you smile. You reached in your pocket for a special rope. You connected the hook in the vent and you lowered yourself until you hit the ground.

"I'm in." You whispered as you looked around.

"Hide somewhere until I give you the signal." Niall said as he climbed out of the van and walked into the building. You hid under one of the tables as you waited for Niall's orders. You could still hear Michael and Dr. Dickhead yelling at each other. You could hear Michael being beaten up but you just prayed that he will hold on a little longer.

"Babe, you still okay?" Niall asked.

"Yes, where are you?"

"I'm at the door. What you gotta do for me is to make some noise like dropping something really loud to distract them. Can you do that?"

"With my eyes closed yes." You said and got out from under the table.

"Good luck baby, I love you. See you soon."

"I love you." You said and smiled. You walked to one of the massive jars and picked it up. It was quite heavy. You picked it up and threw it to the wall making a loud noise.

"What was that?" The scientist asked as everyone looked at the door.

"Get ready, baby." Niall said. You stood up ready to fight. The door opened to reveal one of the body guards.