91 - downfall

91 - downfall  / special edition Demi lovato imagine. ( drug abuse and sexual language/ activities )

"D! Where are you?" I yelled walking into my shared apartment with my girlfriend Demi. I walked into the kitchen throwing down the keys seeing Demi's there too. I smiled and began walking towards the stairs to our bedroom beginning to hear noise.

I froze at the stairs hearing moans on the other side of the door making my heart go crazy.

"Please not this D" I whispered and looked up pushing the door open walking in to see Demi half naked kissing a random guy making my very world fall apart.

"Demi..?" I choked out making her pull away and look into my eyes. The look of realization coming into her eyes. The guy under her looked high off his ass to even understand What was going on.

I clenched my jaw and slammed the door shut running down the stairs hearing shuffling.

"Y/n! Wait !" I heard Demi say but the only thing I was thinking is I needed to get away from her and out our place before I lost it. The anger building up as I got into the car. I seen Demi run out but i left before she could say anything else and went to Dallas' house.

__

1 month

It'd been a month since Demi and I broke up. She was blowing up my phone and constantly texting but I never responded. I stayed with her sister Dallas for a few weeks then got my own places leaving my old apartment to Demi seeing as I didn't wanna step foot into it knowing all the memories then the very last one with her cheating.

I'd drowned myself in making music and staying off social media to avoid seeing Demi. I've been in love with her for as long as I've remembered and for her to cheat knowing my past was like a shot to the heart. I couldn't stop crying the first week and Dallas kept telling me it was impossible for Demi to cheat seeing as she was just as deeply in love with me as I was with her but after explaining even she was sad to know it.

I felt depressed, I didn't want to speak to anyone but just be alone. I hated being alone too because that gave my mind time to pick on my heart and point out every insecurity to justify Demi cheating. I hated to admit that the little cuts on my wrist that were old now had new ones. I hated that the whole situation drove me that far. I hated going to sleep knowing when I did I seen her and I hated it.

"If I told you that I loved you

Tell me, what would you say "

I sang closing my eyes hearing the rest play back. I leaned back up doing a line feeling my heart pick up after. I was high off my ass and alone with no one to tell me anything.

* knock knock *

I opened my eyes confused as to who could be here. I got up turning off the speakers hearing them play my song and walked to the front door hearing more knocking.

"Hold on fuck" I mumbled.

I opened the door and in came Jesse and dev, dev hugging me instantly like the mom she is.

"Are you okay? Dallas told us where you live and what happened" dev said as I shook my head walking over to the kitchen pulling at my sleeves to hide my dark cuts.

"I'm- f-ine" my voice coming out raspy due to not talking much today.

"Y/nn tell us the truth." Jesse said coming over and hugging me tightly. Dev joined him making me shut my eyes tight not wanting the tears to come down. I'd bottled up the pain and anger I felt since Demi I couldn't let it all out now.

"I'm fine" I said making Jesse look me into my eyes as if searching for something, anything to see if I was really okay or bullshitting, which I was but I needed this space by myself.

__

5 months

"Are you always gonna be high?" Lauren asked as I finished the line smoothing my jet black curls back.

"No, I just enjoy it" I said. I turned seeing her green eyes looking into mine with sadness and worry. "Quickie?" I asked with a small smirk making her chuckle.

"F-fuck!" I grunted as I came inside Lauren quickly letting her down. She moaned kissing my neck then biting quite hard making me grunt once again. She loves marking me

"Let's go daddy, I want to dance with you." Lauren said out of breath. She smiled kissing me on the lips then began to fix her black dress while I fixed my shit the best I could.

"Okay. Go I'll meet you there" I said making her nod and head for the door. She stopped and looked back at me.

"No more lines please" she said with a face making me nod. I know she didn't believe me as she walked out but she had faith which fucked me up because I'd been a crashing plane since well, yea. I met Lauren while helping make a song for her and somewhere down the line we started to hook up. I could tell she was falling but didn't want to let go with me being all fucked up on coke constantly and cutting, which I sadly was still doing. She knew and did the best she could but you can't fix a person who doesn't want to be fixed.

I quickly rolled up a 100 and did the last two lines I had. Then fixed my hair and shirt before walking out. The loud chatting making my ears ring as I felt really energized and alert. I looked throughout the room until I found jet black wavy hair and walked over wrapping my arms around Lauren's slim waste hearing her adorable giggle. She leaned into me while talking to Dinah and Normani. We were all at an after party from some Grammy shit I didn't pay attention to but I won 5 which I didn't care about but Lauren and Jesse did.

I heard my name being called as I looked behind me seeing Jesse and Zach rushing towards me with worried faces. I kissed Lauren then left my two moron friends.

"Why do y'all have those stupid looks on y'all face?" I asked my best friends seeing them practically jumping off the walls.

"Demi is here" zack blurted out making Jesse slap his chest. I felt my high quickly come crashing down.

"What"

"She isn't alone" Jesse blurted out this time making zack smack him back. I felt my blood began to boil at the thought but tried to compose myself. Don't react y/n.

__

Jesse and zack were by my side the entire night making sure I didn't do crazy shit. I'd did a few more lines and another quickie with Lauren so as of right now I was fine. I even managed to get Lauren to do a line as well.

We were now leaving down this long hall that lead outside where we had privacy from paps and crazy fans. I was relived seeing as I didn't need a headache and headlines about me being high. Lauren and I were alone once again and I was feeling good and so was Lauren since she was all over me rubbing things that were definitely driving me crazy.

I leaned against the truck kissing up and down her neck when I heard her voice.

"I see ravens are your type"

________________________________
The special edition: Demi lovato.

Let me know if y'all enjoyed this and if I should do more. This is an inside look to show not all break ups have happy endings or even healthy endings some people lose themselves and the process of picking yourself up and recovering is a walk that is long.

This imagine will have a second part if you request it, so let me know if you enjoyed this.

<3 x