9-break up/make up

Lauren pov

I was humming to the sound of the 1975 somebody else when I seen y/n at the end of the hall talking to his ex as I rolled my eyes but desisted to go see what they where talking about since y/n looked pissed as he glared at Kylie who wore an evil smirk.

"Hey babe" I said as I kissed y/n cheeks to see them heat up as he smiled at me and kissed my cheek as Kylie stood in front of us; glaring.

"So Lauren y/n didn't want me to tell you this but he's trying to break up Justin and I so he can get back with me" Kylie said as I looked at her in shock as I turned and looked up at y/n to see him glaring at Kylie with so much hate in his blue eyes.

"Y-y/n is that true?" I asked shakily as y/n shook he's head quickly. I wanted to believe him so much but it was hard to. Y/n and Kylie where together for two whole years till she cheated on y/n and they broke up.

We'd been together for five months already and y/n never really talked about Kylie but they still talked from time to time but zayn hated her and kehlani was still friends with her.

"Babe you know I'd never do that to you, I love you." He said as he tried grabbing my hands as I quickly pulled away as I felt my eyes water but I refused to cry in front of him.

"Where done." I said as I seen y/n's eyes start to water to as he sniffed while nodding sadly as I turned to walk away just as the bell rang signaling it was the end of the day and school was out.

As I was walking down the hall I seen zayn walking down the hall as he spotted me he smiled and walked up to me as I sniffed and quickly wiped my eyes.

"Hey Lauren!" He said in his thick British accent with so much happiness in his voice as he smiled at me. He was a very cheerful boy and that's what I liked about him, he could always make anyone laugh.

"Uh n-nothing zayn I'm going to go." I said quietly as I was about to walk away zayn stopped me again.

"Wait what's wrong? Where's y/n? And why are both of you crying?" He questioned as he glanced down the hallway where y/n was leaned up against the lockers with his head in his hands. It hurt to see him like that but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Over there, I have to go." I said quickly as I walked away but soon realized I was going the wrong way. I sighed as I turned around to see zayn trying to get y/n to talk as y/n ignored him which made zayn sigh as he followed y/n to the back of the school.

I walked out the door as I followed zayn and y/n because that's where my parents always picked me up. I felt so many emotions hearing Kylie say that about y/n.

I seen zayn walk passed a car as y/n sat on the floor behind the antique shop we always wait at as all our friends talk till there parents pick them up.

Once Gigi seen zayn she ran and jumped in his arms as he laughed spinning them around then put her back down as she went and sat back down by y/n. She pulled him closer to her as y/n layer his head on her chest as tears fell from his now dark blue eyes which made me want to cry.

I seen my phone vibrating as I looked down seeing a text from
My mom saying she was here to pick me up already as I sighed taking one last glance at y/n and zayn as I walked away going to the park where my mom was waiting.

Zayn pov

I sighed as I seen y/n with tears in his eyes as he layer his head on gigi's chest as she ran her hands through his hair. I looked around to see Kylie in her car talking to her mom as I sighed again rolling my eyes as I took a seat on the floor by y/n who slowly pulled away from Gigi and wiped his eyes that where now a dark blue.