63- used

63- used | Lauren is using y/n and sadly he doesn't know that till he finds out, enjoy. |

Warning: Might be sad. Also sorry for any mistakes.
****************************************

"I love you" I said smiling at her, I leaned in and connected our lips but noticed she wasn't kissing back making me frown and pull away.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked up my blue eyes meeting her green ones. I could see it in her eyes she was uncomfortable and sad making me pull away completely.

"I uh nothing, so are you going to get me the thing I asked you yesterday?" She said looking up at me. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course my love" I said making her smile widely. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and sighed. "I'll see you in a bit babe" I said seeing her focus on her phone as she nodded her head not taking her eyes off that phone for even a second.

I sighed again and picked up my keys and phone walking out the door not hearing a 'bye' or 'I love you'. I walked down the hallway and towards the elevator getting in.

"Hey y/n" I heard a sweet voice saying making me smile and look up to see Camila cabello, my best friend.

"Hey cam" I said smiling. Camila cabello the best friend that everyone wishes they had, she was so damn beautiful inside and out. The kindest heart I've ever known, we've been friends since kindergarten all the way up till this day.

"Where you going babe?" She asked with that beautiful smile that can light up anyone's sad mood, Even mine.

"Oh to get Lauren's purse she wanted" I said with a sigh at the end, that seems to be all she's asks from me, just materialistic stuff.

"Y/n she's just - nevermind can I come?" She said biting her lip looking up at me with them big sepia eyes making me instantly agree.

[.......]

"Finally!" Camila huffed once we got to the handbag store as Camila looked up at the all white modern looking building weirdly. "I don't understand you're girlfriend one bit y/nn" she mumbled shaking her head and closing the door. I chuckled and locked the door walking towards the building and opening the door up for Camila who smiled and pecked my cheek extremely close to my lips making both us blush.

We walked into the expensive looking store, I looked towards the spotless desk where a blonde quickly stood up and walked towards us dressed very nicely.

"Hello, how may I help you two?" She asked kindly smiling at Camila and I.

"Uh my girlfriend wanted a bag her yesterday and I came her to purchase it today for her" I explained making her smile and nodded.

"And what handbag might that be sir, we have quite a selection" she said leading Camila and I to a big nicely lit shelf with countless bags neatly placed on the shelf.

"Uhm this one I believe" I said walking closer to the shelf and pointing to an all black bag with the logo front in center neatly engraved.

"Very nice selection sir, I'll ring this up for you" she said taking the bag gently and walking over to the desk. I turned to Camila seeing her giving all the bags judge full looks making me giggle.