5-No Love

*Not proof read*

Lauren's pov

I quickly ran to the door when I heard the familiar Ferrari engine cut and a door slam and lastly that familiar knock at the door that always made my heart speed up and give me butterflies.

I quickly opened the door to come face to face with the love of my life, who gave me a smile as he walked in, I closed the door and followed him into the living room.

"Hey baby girl how you been?" He asked as he pulled me down on the couch with him as I felt my cheeks heat up from the name he used, which made him smile showing his dimples.

"I'm better now that your here." I said quietly as he laughed and kissed me on my forehead as I sighed in content. He's all I ever wanted and needed.

We stayed like this till he asked me to put on Netflix as we found a funny movie to watch. He held me close as I rested my head on his chest as I felt he's heart beat pick up every time I kissed him which I loved.

Our moment was cut short when his phone rang and another girls picture popped up that read camila. He quickly picked up his phone and walked out and into the kitchen.

I sighed as I felt my eyes water. I should of knew better then to fall for someone who couldn't catch me. He treated me differently from all them girls, he stayed longer then he should but with them. he left as soon as he could. I just wished he knew that I loved him and would never hurt him like his ex girlfriend dinah did.

"I gotta go baby girl." He said as he kissed me on the lips as I felt them sparks come alive once our lips touched. He took me in his strong arms as just held me as I slipped my hands around his broad shoulders.

It felt good to be in his arms, it felt like home. He had such a great hold on me and never knew. I loved him.

"I lo- bye Lauren" he said as he pulled away from me as my body instantly felt cold again as I felt my heart break a little more as he disappeared out the door.

Y/n pov

As I walked out the door of the love of my lifes house and jump into my farrari I felt my heart break. I was leaving her just to get camila. What the hell was Wrong with me?

I never let myself fall in love after Dinah but Lauren just made falling in love so easy. It wasn't her looks it was her mind and meaningful words that did it.

I wanted to turn around but my mind kept me from doing so. Lauren and I had met at a house party thrown by my best friends zayn and kehlani. She was every guys dream girl and out of all of them she picked me, to be with. We weren't even in a relationship and she was faithful and me well I was the opposite. I didn't deserve her, she was to good for me.

I pulled up to camila's house and got out as he door swung open. She came out in a beautiful blue dress with a matching bag as she walked towards me with a beautiful smile on her lips.

She was going to kiss me on the lips but at the last minute I turned my head so she ended up kissing my cheek. I could see the hurt in her eyes but I just couldn't bring myself to kiss her all I could see was Lauren.

I respectfully opened the door for her as she sighed and kissed my cheek again as she said a quite thank you as I closed her door and glanced behind me to see a guy looking out her bedroom door.

She wasn't faithful and I didn't expect her to be since I wasn't with her but It did hurt, but not as much as it would hurt if I ever found out Lauren had or would do it to me.

He glared down at me as I rolled my eyes and walked to the driver side and took camila out to were she needed to go. She was getting her nails done so I decided to go by zayn's and see if kehlani was there with him. To my luck she was.

I quickly got out and ran into the house to see zayn and kehlani both smoking a blunt and laughing as I smiled. They where the only ones I trusted besides Lauren.

"Hey mate what's up?" Zayn asked as he passed kehlani the blunt and got up giving me a bro hug and kehlani gave me a hug too.

"Nothing thought I'd swing by since camila's getting her nails done." I said as I took a seat and took the blunt from kehlani who laughed out of no where as zayn and I looked at her questionable glances.

"When are you ever going to open up your eyes and see that camila is using your ass!" Kehlani yelled as zayn and I jumped from her outburst.

"I know she is." I said quietly as she looked at me like I was crazy. I took a hit from the blunt as handed it to zayn.

"Then why haven't you dumped that hoe and go with Lauren?" Kehlani asked again as I sighed knowing this question would come up. It always did.

"Because I don't want the past to replay itself, what if Lauren is just like Dinah?" I said quietly. It hurt me to think that Lauren was like her. I don't think I'd ever be able the handle that kind of pain from Lauren.

"Mate Lauren's like a sister to me I doubt she'd do that to you, you should see the way she talks to kehlani and Gigi about you. I can assure you that she's head over heels for you." Zayn said as I looked up to see kehlani smiling with nodding. I smiled widely at this a got up quickly.

"I gotta go!" I yelled as I ran out the door and jumped into my car speeding all the way to Lauren's house.

I pulled up just as she was getting out he car with A lot of bags. She looked up once she seen my car pull up and had a confused but happy smile on as I ran to her and picked her up as she screamed.

"Y/nn put me down!" She hollered as i spun her around. I was happy but she didn't know that. I quickly put her down and kissed her with all the love in the world I had for her.

She put her arms around my neck as I slipped mine around her waist. I felt them familiar sparks everything I kissed her which made me smile into the kiss.

We pulled away because air became a problem. She still had her eyes closed and a beautiful smile showing as I smiled just to see her happy.

"What was that for?" She whispered as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes where a light green with little specks of gold and blue as I felt my self falling in love with her more.

"I'm sorry that I was a fuckboi and didn't notice sooner that your nothing like Dinah, I love you Lauren, every single thing about you, I don't want to let you go, your my home Lauren. I fell in love with you for your meaningful words not body, you had me hooked as soon as I heard you speak. Your my dream girl and out of all the other guys who could love you and treat you better you chose me and I know I'm not perfect but I could try for you, because you deserve someone perfect." I said as she was looking at me in complete awe as her eyes held tears in them.

"I love you too" she whispered as the tears finally fell, which I quickly wiped away as she pulled me into another kiss with love and adoration in it.

I believed for so long that there was no love when it was right in front of me the whole time, I was just to blind to see.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well tell me what you all thought 💭?

Please comment, vote 🙃

Hope you liked this one but if you didn't there's always next time.

Song used: august Alsine- no love ft. Nicki Minaj

Word count: 1450