80- I'll always wait

80- I'll always wait| Lauren's best guy friend has feelings for her but instead of telling her about them the vamps lead singer brad does which causes problems (sorry for any errors)

Lauren pov.

"Babe he's been distant the entire night" I told Camila who kissed my cheek and shrugged. I sighed and looked down at the many brackets he'd given me. Camila was busy being into her show on Netflix so I just got up and walked to the front of the bus.

"Hey Lauren" I heard making me look up to see brad with his band. He sat beside the guy who's been avoiding me all night. He had his eyes down not making the slightest eye contact which made me sad. I sighed running a hand through my hair and folded my arms.

"Yes brad?" I asked. He smiled but not the friendly kind more like a evil smile which made me cringe. He wrapped his arm around the blonde haired guy who still hadn't looked up from his lap which worried me in some ways.

"We wrote you a song for your girl and you" Brad said as all his band mates chuckled and shook their heads making me look at them confused. No one knew about Camila and I expect the girls and Simon.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Brad smirked and got up walking over and pulling a camera down from the cubby and turned it towards me. It showed Camila and I sharing a kiss in the hall between the bunks and y/n running out the bus making my heart beat faster then ever.

"Our mate y/n has been down for quite some time and now we know the reason. The poor lad likes you and now he's heartbroken because your a lesbian." Brad spoke just as James tried to put his hand around y/n who looked up at me and I seen tears in his blue eyes. He got up and walked out the bus making brad shake his head and set the camera down on the counter beside me. He followed y/n out while I just stood shocked, y/n liked me? And that word brad called me just made my blood boil. I'm bisexual and so is Camila.

Y/n pov.

I stormed outside once brad told her my feelings. I didn't know he set up a camera or how he even put together all the things I said that made him find out Lauren was the girl I liked. I felt tears run down my face as I walked into the venue we would be occupying tomorrow and went to the dressing room. I can't believe brad would do that to me.

I sat against the door with my head in my hands as more tears fell. He was right I was heartbroken to know Lauren was with someone but just because it was a girl didn't mean I still didn't feel the same. Lauren deserves love and if it's from a girl then so be it.

"Y/n mate?" I heard brad speak making me huff. I hated him right now.

"Go away brad!" I yelled banging my head against the door feeling the anger slowly boil within me.

"Oh cmon mate she's a dyke don't feel bad. She didn't feel bad about your feelings when she was sucking faces with Camilla" He said chucking on the other side of the door which made me huff again. I got up wiping my tears feeling the anger surface as I pulled the door open to see brad with a smirk on his face.

I clenched my jaw and soon my fist connected to his jaw hard making my fist hurt but it was so worth it. He deserved more then just one hit but considering he was bleeding and crying from just one hit I thought that was enough. I left him on the floor groaning and crying while I walked to the bus opening the door to see The vamps making fun of Lauren who now looked on the verge of tears. Where the hell was camila? I pulled James and Conner by their hair making them yelp but still continued to drag them off the bus. They both fell down on top of each other with a groan while Tristan ran out the bus with his hands up.