32- played pt.2

Y / N - P O V

"You don't have to be like this y/n" she said as she looked into my eyes. Looking in her eyes I could see the truth.

"But I think I might love her" I said looking down as I heard her sigh then felt her warm small hand on my shoulder as she gently squeezed it.

"These are your choices y/n, your the one that has to live with them, I'm here to help you make the right choice." She said softly. I loved the way her voice flowed so nice and gentle .

"I know that but part of me wants her even though she might break me" I said looking back up to meet her eyes as she nodded and released yet another sigh.

"Zayn and I want what's best for you y/n, you know that right?" She asked as I sighed and nodded looking back down at the brackets she'd got me for my birthday, which made me smile.

"I know but what; if I want to get hurt by her" I said knowing that was stupid, but some part of me grew to love her even though she was a player.

My heart loved being played by her, while my mind was done with it. But here she was gone and I was talking to a girl I've been crushing on since zayn introduced us. There was just something about her, that drew me towards her like magnets.

"Y/n" I heard as I looked up meeting her eyes, that where just as beautiful as any other eye color but to her they where plan and boring since they where common.

"Can I do something?" I questioned as I got up towering over her as she looked up and nodded as I leaned down and locked our lips in a intense kiss.

She was quick to kiss back and put her arms around my neck as she moaned which sounded beautiful, maybe it was a cliché thing of us to do but we where doing it.

But it was cut short when we heard the door open up as we pulled away with slight swollen lips as we both panted then she came into sight. Green eyes meeting blue.

"Uh I'll go to my room to give you two privacy" she rasped out and looked at me one last time before she disappeared up the stairs and into her room as I looked at the girl to my left who was looking down.

"I'm sorry" I finally said after two intense minutes as she kept her gaze down and nodded as she walked towards the door looking me in the eyes.

"If things don't work out, you know where to find me y/n." She said as she opened the door and closed it.

I sighed to myself and walked upstairs to her room. I knocked twice till I heard a faint 'come in' as I pushed the door open to come face to face with the girl who was breaking my heart sitting on her bed staring blankly at the wall in front of her that was covered in drawings she'd did herself.

"Hey" I breathed out as she glanced at me with the same look in her eyes I'd never seen.

"I'm sorry" she said as she looked down and I walked over to her and got on my knees in front front of her and lifted her chin so our eyes met again.

It was an intense stare off, till her eyes left mine and moved down towards my lips then back up at my eyes again as I did the same. I looked down at her light pink lips just to see her teeth sink into them as I looked back up into her eyes.

She put her arms around my neck and slowly pulled me up so our faces where inches away, our breath mixing together, I could smell the liquor or her breath which made me pull away as a look of sadness spread in her eyes.

"This was a mistake; all of this" I said as she shook her head and I seen her eyes water up as I looked down not wanting to let it get to me.

"No it isn't, please y/n I'll change for you" she choked out as I shook my head once again. Maybe I was being selfish but to me it wasn't enough.

"Don't change for me Lauren, change for yourself" I said and walked towards the door just as the first sob escaped her throat as I walked into my room slipping on some black vans as I walked out the door.

I took the stairs not wanting to be in there with someone at the moment but came to a stop when I seen a familiar person sitting on the stairs with her head in her hands.

"Camila?" I called out as she quickly looked up and I met her teary eyes as I walked down the stairs and sat by her as she sniffed.

"Hey y/n" she said as she quickly tried to wipe her continues tears as I smiled slightly and leaned in planting a kiss on her cheek as she stopped and froze then turned towards me.

"What's wrong" I asked as I wiped some of the tears away as she shook her head and sniffed some more.

"It doesn't matter" she said quietly.

I did what my heart wanted me to do and kissed her. It like my life was filled with cliché moments. She kissed back quickly like she did earlier as I smiled into the kiss.

For the first time I felt happy, maybe my life had some cliché moments but it wasn't going to get that cliché where I let myself fall for a player.

I wanted someone like Camila by my side, i don't think I'd regret my choice, she was something to extraordinary to let walk away.

******************************
This was different then how I extended it to be.
I wanted it to be different the way I made 'what comes around,goes around'
Most imagines books are sometimes cliché with it by making y/n always choose Lauren but I want my book to be different.
Tell me if you enjoyed this one
12votes for another update andddd THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 300 VOTES!  I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!❤️🌹
Word count: 1081