22-jealous lauren

Y / N - P O V

"Let's go out babe" Lauren said as she came and jumped on me as I groaned which made her giggle.

"Uh ok" I said as she squealed and jumped off me and ran into the closet to find cloths I think?

I was already dressed even though I didn't know we where going somewhere. I just went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and walked out to see Lauren stripping out of her cloths as she stood in black undergarments as I felt my jr awaken.

"Damn" I whispered to myself as she slipped on a black tight dress that made her ass look outta this world. She turned to me and smirked as I blushed.

"You look uh-wow be-beautiful" I stuttered out as she giggled and strutted to me as she put her arms around my neck as mine went around her waist.

"I can tell since your excited" she said as she lifted her knee that grazed my jr which made me moan as she giggled.

"Can we stay home?" I pleaded as I hugged her as she giggled again and shook her head and pulled away from me.

"No now move your ass sexy man!" She said as she grabbed her black leather jacket and walked out the room leaving me alone with a boner.

*Few minutes later*

I came down stairs to see Lauren waiting patiently on the couch as she looked up when she heard me.

"Damn what took you so long?" She questioned as I felt my cheeks heat up. How do you tell your girlfriend that you just jerked off thinking about her because she happened to be lookin really sexy/beautiful today?

"N-nothing I wa-was look for som-something" I said as I walked towards the dining room and got the keys to my black camero as Lauren followed me out with a small smirk as I opened the door for her as she walked out and winked at me as my cheeks heated up yet again.

*skip to the restaurant*

We finally pulled up to the restaurant as I cut the engine and got out walking towards Lauren's side and opening the door for her as she stepped out and planted a kiss on my cheek as I closed the door behind her.

She quickly took my hand as I turned towards her and we walked towards the building as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"How was tour baby?" I asked as I pushed the door open for us as we walked in.

"It was awesome to go see all these different people and cultures but I just missed you and my family, I wanted to experience it with y'all" she said with a pout as I chuckled and kissed her lips as she smiled.

"How many?" The waitress asked as she looked me up and down then Bit her lip as i stared to feel uncomfortable. Looking at me like I was food, I'm Lauren's mango don't look at me like that women! (😂)

"Two" Lauren said with sass as I turned to her and smiled as I kissed her temple as the waitress rolled her eyes and started walking towards a table.

"I hate her already" Lauren grumbled out as I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't worry babygirl I'm all yours" I said into the crook of her neck as she shivered and nodded as she bit her lip seductively.

I looked down at her lips as I was about to lean in the waitress quickly spoke up as I groaned which made Lauren giggle too.

"AHEM! What drinks would you like?" She asked as she glared at Lauren who rolled her green eyes.

"Sweet tea what about you baby?" I asked as I turned to Lauren as she had a thinking face on.

"Hmm I'll have the same" she said with a cute smile as I giggled and the waitress rolled her eyes and nodded as she left and I pulled out Lauren's chair for her as she thanked me.

"Ok" the waitress said as she came back with our drinks. Set mine down gently and set Lauren's down loudly as Lauren rolled her green eyes as I looked at the waitress in shock and sighed shaking my head as I took Lauren's hand in mine, to assure her that I was only paying attention to her.

"What can I get you?" She asked with attitude as I sighed and Lauren rolled her eyes once again and turned towards the waitress I already knew she was going to say something sassy and sarcastic.

"A new waitress that'd be nice, thanks" Lauren said as she flipped her hair like Dinah and did her famous duck face which made her look cute.

"What you say?" The waitress said as she put her hands on her hips with just as much sass as Lauren.

"You heard me hoe" Lauren said as I covered my mouth to try and not laugh but Lauren heard me snort as she smiled my way.

"You little bit-" just as she was going to say that a older woman in a suit came over to her and put her hand on the waitress shoulder.

"What seems to be the problem here?" She asked nicely as she stared art the waitress then glanced at Lauren and I with a polite smile, which we returned.

"Your waitress was flirting with my boyfriend and disrespecting me in the process" Lauren said glaring at the waitress who rolled her eyes as she lady nodded and turned her head as she too started glaring at her.

"Ok I see the problem, I'm sorry for the inconvenience ma'am" the lady said as she whispered something into the waitress ear as she nodded and walked away.

"Once again I'm sorry, I'll pay for your meal since she was being so disrespectful to y'all" she said as i glanced at Lauren for approval.

"No it's ok will be leaving" Lauren said as she got up and I followed after her as the lady sighed and nodded as she smiled at us sadly.

"Ok once again I'm so sorry" the lady said as Lauren smiled and nodded pulling me with her to the door.

"That was funny" I mumbled as we walked towards my car as Lauren chuckled and shook her head.

"Your a dork" she said as she leaned up to peck my cheek as I grinned.

"My queen was jelly" I teased as Lauren rolled her eyes again and gave me the same look she gave the waitress.

"Well of course I'm going to be jealous when someone's looking at my boyfriend like he's food" she stated as I chuckled and opened the door for her as she thanked me and got in.

I shook my head as I walked towards my side of the car and got in and started the car and leaned over the conceal taking Lauren's hand in mine and kissing it as she smiled widely as her pale cheeks heated up.

"Don't worry I only like it when you look at me like a mango"(😂)I said as she snorted and started laughing as she threw her head back as I watched in awe.

I was lucky to have someone like her by my side.
***********************************************************

So did you like it or nah?
Sorry for it being late I'm working on a lot of imagines for you all, and the other story's I've recently published, tell me WHICH OTHER  STORY DO YOU LIKE BESIDES THIS ONE?
Word count: 1272