75- "This is my job!"

75- "This is my job!" | Enjoy! Sorry for any errors in advance |

- Y/n POV -

"I love you" I said smiling down at the green eyed beauty laying in my arms as she giggled her ivory cheeks Turing a light pink.

"I love you too" She said in a baby voice making me grin.

The phone began to ring causing us to both groan. She got on top of me as she leaned over grabbing the phone off of the nightstand beside the bed answering it. I began rubbing her thighs making her smile down at me. I grabbed her hand and began kissing it seeing her bite her lip.

"I know Charlie I'll be there." She spoke rolling her eyes causing me to chuckle. I leaned up and began kissing her neck just as she threw her phone on the bed beside us and pushed me back down on my back making me chuckled while she looked down at me and bit her lip with a thinking face.

"Y/n?" She called making me hum as she just stared blankly at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked leaning up again hugging her waste.

"I'm leaving to New York" she said quietly making me stop kissing her neck. Those words hurt.

"What?" I said pulling away to meet her green eyes that now looked down.

She didn't say anything after and just got up off of me and began packing her clothes while I stayed on the bed in a daze. I love Lauren and I knew that but once she said she'd go to New York that scared me. California was my home and the only place I was familiar with, I couldn't leave with her to New York.

______

- Lauren's POV -

The look on y/n face when I told him about me going to New York made me sad. I knew just by that look he wasn't gonna go with me. I just left the topic there and began packing clothes for New York.

I was a model that every once an a while gets called to model, the pay was more then good if you asked me. Once I was done packing I walked downstairs and set them by the door jogging back up to our shared bedroom seeing y/n mindlessly picking at the bed cover with a blank face.

I sighed running my hand through my hair and flipping it to the right. I slowly walked to the other side of the bed picking up my phone and sending the driver I had a text to meet me here in twenty minutes so he could take me to New York. I looked towards y/n and sighed, I wanted to ask him to come with me but I knew he'd say no so I ended up walking to the bathroom and packing my essentials needed.

After done I turned the light off and walked out the bathroom. I set my bag on the bed and walked towards the brunette who still hadn't said one word to me. I stood between his legs and ran my hands through his curly hair making him sigh. I closed my eyes and sighed leaning down and kissing his head.

___

- Y/n POV -

I seen Lauren quietly pack everything she needed on her journey to New York and just sat thinking what to do. I wanted Lauren I knew that already but anywhere outside of California scared me.

She finished packing her essentials from the bathroom and flicked the light off then put her bag down on the bed and walked towards me standing in between my legs. She didn't say anything and just ran her hands through my hair making me sigh then she leaned down kissing my head which made a small smile make its way on to my lips.

"Come with me to New York y/n" she mumbled pulling away. I looked up at her and seen she had a small hopeful smile.

I hated that I was gonna make that smile go away right now after I told my answer.

"I can't Lauren" I said quietly making her pull away. She looked sad as she slowly nodded.

I couldn't leave California and go to New York. One part of me wanted to say fuck it and just go but I was so scared.

____

- Lauren's POV -

"Come with me to New York y/n" I mumbled finally pulling away. I couldn't held the smile that made its way on my lips hoping for a yes. Please be a yes. I need this guy.

I had no idea that the next words he said would hurt me more then anything. I didn't know how to tell him that I wasn't coming back. Charlie said we where staying in New York for quite awhile since a lot of my jobs where now over in New York.

"I can't Lauren" He spoke up quietly making me pull away from him. I nodded and quickly grabbed my bag off the bed and rushed down the stairs hearing him follow me.

I opened the door just as Michael my driver was gonna knock. He smiled kindly at me as I smiled and nodded to the bags. He quickly took them to the car while I stood standing at the doorway as the water from the small pound ran down its small path.

I felt him behind me which made me sigh as I ran my hand through my hair again. I wiped my eyes that started to get cloudy with tears and sniffed.

He stood standing looking at me sadly as I looked at him doing my best to not look affected by his words but it was much harder then I thought, the tears wanted to escape.

"Lauren I love you." He spoke quietly taking a step towards me which made me take one back. Don't cry Lauren not yet. "I'll be here when you get back." He said again making me look away. I wasn't coming back.

"I'm not coming back. Charlie said all my work is now in New York so I'll be living over there. I'm sorry I don't think we can be together anymore-the distance will drive me insane so I'm sorry y/n..goodbye" I quickly got out making him frown. I just threw away four years of our relationship.

I walked out the door before he or myself could get another word out. Then I heard rushed footsteps once I was in front of the car.

"How can you leave me so easily!" I heard him yell making me turn to him.

"This is my job! I can't stop it because your too afraid to travel anywhere outside of California." I yelled back making him huff. He looked pissed as he walked past me and down the street making me sigh.

I got in the car as we went to the airport thinking of the brunette who I loved so much. I loved my job modeling and I couldn't stop when I was climbing the top with each shoot. I hope he understood that. He hand to understand that, this was and is my dream.

__________________________________

How was that children? If this seems familiar it's because I got it from a movie on Netflix, if anyone can guess the name of the movie I'll update again here or  any story they choose!

I've updated 'fallingforyou' so go check that out and vote!

Feel free to comment and vote her if you enjoyed this imagine

Have a nice day wherever you are ❤️