56- bad or good idea? (1/2)

Imagine 56- bad or good idea? (1/2) | Lauren celebrates her 21st birthday and invites vero who also invites Lauren's ex which is vero's best friend y/n to the party, things happen and leaving both Lauren and y/n questioning if it was a bad or good idea, for the previous lovers to meet again. Part one |

****

"Vero no that's a bad idea and you know it" I said to the brunette who rolled her eyes and groaned.

"C'mon please your my best friend!" She yelled jumping on my back, I held her thighs so she wouldn't fall and continued our walk.

"Vero I love you but I don't think I'll fly out to Miami with you" I said honestly hearing her groan and hit my chest making me groan.

"Why not! It's Lauren's birthday she'd want you to be there" vero said once we reached our shared apartment. I took out the keys and unlocked the door and walk over to the couch dropping the brunette on the couch and sitting down beside her.

"Vero if Lauren wanted me to go she would have called or texted me to be there, which she didn't therefore that means I wasn't invited" I said turning on the tv while vero whined like a child.

"Your coming with me to miami even if I have to drug you to get you there, your coming" vero said making me turn to her, she had her famous misgevrious smirk on making me gulp.

"You know vero, I-I can't g-go anyways b-because I'm going to-to go see my m-mum" I said nervously. I needed to lie so she wouldn't do that to me, vero was crazy enough to do that, it was always funny but now that she was going to do something crazy to me not so much.

"Oh really?" The brunette said turning towards me with a raised brow. I quickly nodded as she looked at me suspiciously.

"Y-yea but you can tell Lauren I said happy birthday" I said awkwardly looking around the living room then back at vero.

"Or you could tell her yourself" vero mumbled slouching down as she threw her legs over my lap and started flipping through the channels.

"Why is this so important to you anyways?" I suddenly asked the brunette beside me.

She stopped switching channels and set the remote down on the armrest and turned her head to me with a blank expression. I waited patiently for her answer which felt like forever.

"Your both my best friends and I just want you both to be back the way we all used to be, you know the trio. I missed you both and I'm sure you miss her too, I mean who wouldn't miss there first love?" Vero said as I listened to her rant with a small smile tugging on my lips.

"Ok vero you've said your point, I'll go but the minute there's any type of awkwardness or drama I'm out" I said making her jump up and squeal making me cover my ears. She quickly jumped up and tackled me into a hug.

*time skip to miami*

"Ugh finally!" Vero said as we made our way off the plane with her leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Awe love will be at the hotel in no time" I said kissing her forehead as she whined some more making me chuckle.

We walked out the terminal into a big and quite airport. I led us to the exit with a almost half asleep vero on my arm. I called an uber and waited patiently for it to show up.