8-regret in your tears

*not proof read,they never are anyways*

Y/n

Here I was in a club having the time of my life when I should of been home crying over a girl I was with for five years but no I wasn't and I was thankful I had best friends like kehlani and zayn to keep me from being like that.

She cheated on me with her friend named Lucy and then tried to lie about it to me when I found all these pictures of them all over instagram.

The girl that broke my heart was non other then Lauren jauregui, you know that one from fifth harmony striking forest green eyes, intelligent mind, tumblr lover, Cuban beauty, yea she's the one that cheated on me.

I tried so hard to do everything I could to make her happy and at the end of the day I was still the one that got hurt. She wasn't always like this it all started when she got back in touch with Lucy and everything went down hill from there.

(I don't have anything against Lucy she's really sweet and beautiful plus she makes Laur happy, it's just for the story)

We just started to fall apart slowly and Lauren started to slowly distance herself from me and we just ended up going our separate ways. All the girls took Lauren's side except for Camila who was with me one hundred percent even though she had left the band after Lauren and I broke up.

Lauren had confessed to being in love with Lucy and I couldn't do anything but brake up with her. She wasn't no longer in love with me but with another girl.

I tried to make memories with her and go places since Lauren loved to explore all the parts and culture all around the world and I didn't mind spending money on her, she was worth every penny.

But she just lost interest in doing things she enjoyed and soon everything was all about Lucy 'this and Lucy that. I couldn't look her in the eyes knowing I wouldn't see that same spark she once had in her eyes for me.

All I wanted was memories and she couldn't even give me that so here I was in the club, dim lights as kehlani and I where dancing as zayn was talking to Gigi who was at the private part of the club we had rented out for the night.

I stopped dancing when I seen zayn and Gigi waving kehlani and I over as we both walked over to them as I wrapped my arm around kehlani since she was shorter then me as she wrapped her arm around my waist resting her head on my shoulder as we take our seats in front of zigi.

"Why'd you call us over here z?" I asked as I took a sip of zayns beer as he pulled out my phone from his backpocket.

"Here this shits been going off for a good twenty minutes now and it tickles me" he said as he pouts and Gigi giggles while kissing his cheek as I smile at them. They make a good couple.

I look down at my phone to see Lauren's name pop up saying she's calling me as I roll my eyes and sigh as kehlani looks my way with a questionable glance as I flash her my phone.

"See what lie she's going to tell you now" kehlani said as I laughed getting up from the table but as I was going to walk away till  kehlani pulled me down by my wrist and kissed me with so much passion That i was blown away.

We slowly pulled away as I slowly opened my eyes to see her smirking at me playfully as I roll my eyes and peck her lips again and walk away again to see what's the lie of the day.

I don't know what my kehlani kissed me but I'm not complaining because I've away liked her but never asked her out because she was with someone at the time till that fucker cheated on her.

I walked to the back of the club where only VIP could go just as my phone went off the twentieth time as I sighed pressing the green button as I heard sniffling.

"Y/n" I heard Lauren say as her voice came out quite which was probably from all the crying she was doing.

"Yea what's up?" I asked as I leaned up against the wall and faced the club as I looked out seeing zayn,kehlani,Gigi all laughing which made me smile. They ment so much to me.

"L-Lucy c-cheated on m-m-me" she sobbed out as I sighed shaking my head. Why is she calling me for?

"And?" I said as I heard her silent cry. It hurt me to see or hear her hurt but she'd hurt me so much that I no longer cared she was Lucy's problem now.

"Y/nn please I nee-" before she could finish that because I knew what she was going to say already and I didn't want to hear it.

"No! Don't say your fucking bullshit lies to me,ok? You cheated on me! You left me for Lucy! Now you feel the fucking pain I felt when I had to find out through the fucking media and all zayn and kehlani's fans so fuck you! Stay the fuck out my life!" I yelled through the phone as I heard her sob as I quickly hung up the phone and ran a hand through my short hair and sighed as I leaned my head back on the wall.

I felt slim hands wrapped around my waist as i felt myself instantly relax. I turned slowly as kehlani looked up at me with a worried look as I smiled and kissed her as she gently pushed me up against the wall and wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my arms around her waist and kissed her with just as much passion.

"Damn y/n get some!" I heard zayn yell as I slowly pulled away from kehlani and flipped him off as kehlani and Gigi laughed as I smiled looking down at kehlani.

She was beautiful in every way, shape and form. I think deep down I had always loved her and just didn't know because I was to busy always trying to please Lauren.

"I love you" I found myself whispering into kehlani's ear as she smiled widely as her cheeks heated up. She turned to me and kissed me again as I smiled into the kiss as she did too.

"I love you too, y/nn" she said when we pulled away from the kiss as I pecked her lips and took her hand as we walked out the club and went to mine and zayn's house.

I never knew that I'd feel this happy but I did and it felt good to because being with Lauren for five years made our relationship toxic, she started to the regret in her tears and I didn't care anymore because all the lies and I couldn't take it anymore.

*********************************************************************
Well I did this based off nicki Minaj'a new single regret in your tears. it's a good song way different from her normal songs she does but I love them there good.

i suggest you listen to that song it's really good, anyways this was me trying to make it seem like the lyrics of the song.

Let me know if I did it good or not :)

Thanks for reading have a good day/night!

So I made a new book called 'tumblr' it's a Lauren/you book you should check out, it has lots of drama, that you might enjoy!

Word count: 1306