50- incest pt.2

50- incest put.2 | the title speaks for itself, this is the second part you all wanted, enjoy! ((: |

Y / N

"I love you" I said to her with a smile but she just looked at me with a Blank face making my heart thump in my chest.

"I don't love you, y/n" she said making my heart hurt deeply. I felt the tears start to build up, looking at her in the eyes I seen the painful truth.

The pain was unknown to me, I felt like I'd been shot in the heart, her words hurt more then any physical pain. Still she stood in front of me with the same blank stare. She had hurt me but still looking at her, in her eyes, I knew I'd still love her; no matter how much pain she'd cause.

"W-what" I choked out after the intense stare down. She simply shrugged and still the blank look was there.

"Goodbye y/n" she said with an impassive face and it was also there in her smooth raspy voice. I just felt everything crumbling as she turned on her heels and walked away.

"No! Lauren! Please don't go!" I yelled running after her but it was no use, it seemed that every time I got closer to her she moved away further.

I kept running through, I'd run around the whole world just for her, I'd do anything for her to be happy. She was someone to extraordinary to let go easily.

"Lauren! Don't go! I love you!" I yelled seeing the surroundings fade away and soon I was being shaken awake causing me to jolt forward. I looked around quickly to see my shirt was covered in sweat and my heart was beating rapidly.

"Y/n baby are you ok?" I heard the voice I loved deeply ask making me look up and meet her virescent eyes that showed pure concern.

"Y-yea, I'm sorry I woke you" I said quietly making her shake her head and grab ahold on my hand.

"It's ok y/n, I-i heard you when I was in my room screaming so I quickly came to check on you, what happened?" She asked her gaze focused on my hand, which she played with while tracing the outlines on my slightly showing veins.

"I-uh had a nightmare about-about y-you" I said causing her to stop her actions and look up at me. I seen the sadness showing in her eyes once I told her.

"Wh-what was It ab-about?" She asked after a minute of her staring down at our now conjoined hands.

"Y-you left me" I said quietly feeling my chest hurt just from hearing those very words slip passed my lips. She squeezed my hand in reassurance but, I was to caught up in my thoughts.

That dream or nightmares was one of my biggest fears. I was scared of Lauren leaving me and not loving me. It terrified me so deeply.

"Y/n" Lauren called pulling me from my thoughts, I looked up at her just as she leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on my lips making them familiar sparks go off. I loved her, I was sure about it.

She'd scooted more into me so she was now straddling my waist with her arms loosely around my neck, her warm hands smoothing up and Down my baby hairs sending chills down my spine.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, if that was even possible. The kiss started to get more intense by the second. I loved the way our lips molded together perfectly, I also loved the way she was passionate.

Soon our lips disconnected and my lips slowly kissed down to her neck. I planted small loving kisses along her neck when I felt her start to rock her hips slowly against me. I moaned quietly and began to suck on her neck, wanting to leave my mark on her. She moaned quietly when I found her sweet spot making me smile into the crook of her neck.

Soon her hands slid down my neck and down to my arms then finally on my torso where she played with the him of my shirt, still continuing to rock her hips in a teasingly slow pace.

She quickly brought our lips back together just when I felt her warm hands slid up inside my shirt, not even a minute later and my shirt was being taken off. I pulled her closer once again.

I was addicted to her lips. They we're so plump and beautiful, I just wanted to kiss her forever. She was my home.

I pulled away from the kiss breathing heavy with the intense kiss just as she stared to kiss down my neck, sucking and biting making me moan, and feeling her smirk against my neck.

"L-laur" I breathed out catching her attention, she pulled away from my neck and looked at me in the eyes. The very beautiful eyes that had me in a trance, I just admired her while she was in front of me.

"Y/n" she said back catching my attention. I looked up at her into them eyes. We might have had the same eye color but damn hers seemed more brighter then the sun when I looked into them. Green and gold mixed up together beautifully with small specks of grey and blue.

"I-I uh" she stumbled over her words making me wait patiently for her to continue. I knew she was debating on saying what she wanted to say in her head just by the way she bit down on her lips with her dark thick eyebrows scrunched up.

"I-I love you" she finally said making me smile which seemed to ease her nerves a little. I leaned forward and kissed her, incorporating all the love I had for her into this one kiss.

When I pulled away I leaned our foreheads against each other's and stared into each other's eyes lovingly. I finally decided to say it, she'd told me so it only be right that I told her it back, after all I knew way before she did that I loved her.

"I love you too Lauren, so much." I said leaning in and kissing her again just as we both heard the door open and a gasp making us pull away from each other and look towards the door where the figure stood shocked.

"We can explain" Lauren and I said at the same time. Truth be told I don't think I could, I was in love with my cousin, what we had for one another was a taboo that not many people liked. it was incest, but I didn't care because I loved her no matter who Or what she was. I just hoped they understood that.

**************************************************************
Did you like it? Idk but I was thinking of making this into a book , I'll let y'all decide though! ((:

I'll be making a part 3 soon. Should I do a part 4 too? Idk let me know in the comments if any of you would want that.

Q: IF I DID MAKE THIS IMAGINE INTO A BOOK WOULD YOU READ IT?

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!! Have a wonderful day/night or afternoon and be safe babes, love you all!! 🌹❤️