20-sick

L A U R E N - P O V

"Baby wake up" I whispered as I crawled up my boyfriends body as he groaned and turned away from me as I hufffed and got up leaving him to sleep some more.

*two hours later*

It's been two whole hours and y/n still hasn't got up. I sighed as I turned off the tv and walked back upstairs to try and wake him up again.

I walk into our shared room to see him still asleep. I walked towards him and kissed his forehead but pulled away when I felt how hot it was.

"Babe" I said as I shook him awaken as he turns to me his dark blue eyes meeting my green ones as i looked at him and notice he's paler then usual.

"Yea?" He yawns out a he lays back down but looks up at me.

"You have a fever" I said as I felt his forehead again.

"I do?" He asked with a pout. Awe he looks so cute.

"Yes baby" I said with a chuckle as he sighed.

"Ugh" he grumbled into his pillow as I stand up and make my way to the bathroom to get him some medicine.

"Here take this" I said as I handed him the medicine as he quickly took it and make a face that made me laugh.

"That's gross" he grumbled out as I laughed again and shook my head.

"Strip" I said as he looked up at me wide-eyed.

"Exsqeeze me?" He said right when he sneezed.

"Strip or your going to get hotter" I said as he smirked.

"I'd like to get hotter then" he said as i rolled my eyes and pulled his shirt off to come face to face with his toned stomach.

"Like what you see" he said but he ended up sneezing at the end.

"Uh if you weren't sick and sneezing constantly then yea I'd like what I see but right now no I don't" I said as he rolled his eyes and slid of his basketball shorts which left him in his boxers.

"Way to ruin the moment babe" he said as he laid back as I rolled my eyes once again.

"Shut up and go to sleep dork" I said as I planted a kiss on his forehead again as he nodded and soon fell back asleep.

*********************************
This one was super short!
Because I'm bored and it's 5am where I'm at so yea
Q: what's your favorite singer besides 5h and Camila?
Vote fam it isn't that hard.
Word count: 434