59- will you? (2/3)

imagine 59- Will you? | Liam Payne's brother y/n  proposes to Lauren on her birthday only for Lauren to say no which breaks y/n's heart pt.2 |

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

****

"P-please" I heard him choke out as I walked away, it took all the power I had for me not to turn around and run back into his arms.

I felt a whole new round of fresh tears rolling down my eyes as I walked away from the love of my life, I shut my eyes tightly wishing it was all a dream, that I didn't say no to the guy who'd been there for me through all the bullshit.

I walked down the streets of Miami seeing people walking mindlessly as I inhaled a sharp breath, the despairing feeling I'd felt in my heart.

Why?

I don't know, well maybe I do. I just-it was all so overwhelming. My birthday and then y/n proposing. I just couldn't say yes knowing I'd be lying to him about two things he'd deserve to know but I was scared he'd leave me so I decided to leave him first.

I've never felt more stupid then right now in this very moment. I walked all the way to my parents house to see the lights still on and light laughter and cheers as I walked inside after I wiped my tears trying to make it seem like I wasn't just crying.

I walked into the House to see all my aunts and uncles along with my grandparents sitting all around casually drinking beer with my parents. They all stopped talking when I walked in and smiled at me.

I forced a smile and looked my mom in the eyes seeing her smiling at me to, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran to her and hugged her tightly as the tears found there way out again and the ache in my heart came back.

"Mija what's wrong?" My mom asked running her hand through my hair with a small chuckle. I shook my head and held her tighter. She got up as I still held onto her and lead us to the kitchen still caressing my hair.

"Mija what's Wong?" She asked once again pulling away making me look up at her, my teary eyes meeting her concerned light brown ones.

"I-I fucked up mama" I sobbed out stuffing my face back into the crook of her neck as the sobs racked throughout my body.

"What happened mija? And where's y/n?" She asked. Just the mention of his name and the unbearable pain had came back. I kept shaking my head and just held onto my mom for dear life.

I couldn't look into y/n's eyes and tell him yes if I was pregnant and the sad thing was it wasn't his. It was because I was missing him so much that I'd decided to go out to a club and one thing led to another and I was soon having mornings sickness. I had felt so disgusted with myself, for doing that to y/n and for also not having enough self control to stop it from happening. I had an unknown persons child growing in me, as much as I'd like to be happy about it, I just couldn't. It wasn't y/n's and it wouldn't look like him only the unknown person I'd slept with and myself.

"Clare what's-" I heard my dad's voice as I slowly let go of my mom and wiped my tears away once again, but there was no use, they just kept coming.

"Mi hija, ¿por qué estás llorando?" He asked coming over to my mom. I walked into his arms hugging him just like I did with my mom. (My daughter, why are you crying?)

"Me metí papá" I said into his chest while him and my mom held me in there arms. Why did I have to go to that damn club, now I have a baby growing inside me from an unknown person, I just couldn't say 'yes' and keep this from him. (I messed up papa)

"Que hiciste bebe" my mom asked once the tears subsided a little bit, but not completely. (What did you do baby?)

"estoy embarazada" I said quietly looking down at the ground, my mom and dad stayed quiet, both smiles on there face making want to cry more. "Pero no es su hijo" I said looking up to see my mom with a frown and my dad looking shocked.
(I'm pregnant, but it's not his)

"Cómo pasó esto" my dad asked. (How did this happen?)

"I was missing y/n and I went to a club getting drunk and the next week I started having morning sickness" I said fumbling with my fingers.

"Does he know?" My mom asked. I shook my head as my mom nodded and took my hand leading me up to my room after telling my dad it was time for our family to leave.

"Estará bien mija todos estaremos aquí para usted a través de todo el proceso" she said rubbing my arms up and down.

_____

I walked down the Stygian night, what the fuck did I do wrong. I couldn't think of anything I might have did to fuck anything up.

The sting I felt in my heart on this very once special day was now a reminder of her running away. It hurt so bad.

Where did I fuxking go wrong?

_________

So there's the reason why Lauren left you. what do you think? Should she have ran or not? What are you going to do? What should happen to the baby? What do you want to see in the third part of 'will you?'

Do you still want incest / 1000 hands to be a book or no??

I love all of you, hope you are safe and have a wonderful ass day/night or afternoon because you all deserve that.

Till next time loves ❤️🌹