10-Finally home

[ look at the picture above to see what y/n and Lauren's kids look like, just imagine they have green eyes ok. I don't know anything about the army so yea, sorry if the names are wrong.]

Y/n pov

"Where is captain y/l/n!" I heard someone yell as I quickly jumped to my feet and walked out the shared room I had with my squad.

"Captains in the tent!" I heard zayn my best friend yell as I came running out the tent almost knocking down the messager who glared at me as I saluted him as he repeated the action and told me.

"The chef is looking for you and your squad, report to his office affective medianly!" He yelled stomping away as I looked to zayn and nodded signaling him to round up the squad as he nodded.

I quickly buttoned up my shirt as all the boys came out half dressed with questionable looks on there faces.

"The chief wants us to meet him in his office now so clean yourselves up and meet me out her right after no taking your sweet time!" I yelled as they all scattered into the bunks as zayn stood by me and started timing them as I laughed. Zayn was always dressed and up early while the boys on the other hand where always late.

After three minutes Liam,Louis,Niall and harry came out as I nodded them over. We all started jogging over to the office of our chief as the other fellow soldiers glanced at us.

We got there and seen that the door was closed as I walked over to it and knocked as all the boys stood beside me while looking at one another.

"Come in!" I heard he chief yell as all the boys jumped except for zayn and I as we laughed silently before walking into the office to see the chief at his desk with a big cigar between his lips and stacks of papers scattered his big Oak wood desk.

"Ah captain y/l/n glade to see you and your team made it. I wanted to tell you all in person the good news" he said with a smile as I glanced at the boys who where all looking at one another then they all looked at me as I shrugged and looked back at the chief.

"And that information would be what chief?" I asked as he threw me a envelope on it that had a big stamp on it. It was something from the president to us.

"You are all dismissed you'll be leaving in 0200hrs" he said as we all nodded walking out his office as we walked back to our tents as the boys all gathered around me to see what was inside the envelope.

"Dear y/n y/l/n you and your squad  are relieved of your duties as a special ops team racon ghosts and are discharged from the army, thank you for serving your country, you will forever be in Americas favor."

It read with president Hillary's signature at the bottom as all the boys started cheering and jumping around as I felt my eyes tear up. I was finally going to see my wife and two sons that I hadn't seen for four years now. The boys pulled me into a group hug as I cried, even harry cried because he'd finally be able to see his wife Camila and daughter Isabella who was one.

The boys where all happy to go home to there wives as we all started packing our bags. By the time we where done packing it was time to go.

"Captain y/l/n and racon ghost squad your ride is here!" We heard from the outside of the tent as we all got up and made sure we had all our belongings and walked out to see the cargo plane we where going to be getting on as I seen Niall and Louis start to get nervous.

"You alright boys?" I asked as they both nodded and gave me nervous smiles as I chuckled at the nervous state.

~~~~~~skip flight because I'm lazy like that sue me~~~~~~