40- all bad pt.3

Previously

"Where we going?" I asked as she just smiled as she picked up the bags that I quickly took from her as she huffed which made me smile.

"Leaving this tour and never coming back is what where doing" she said as she opened the bus door where big rob waited with a sad smile.

"You ready Lauren?" Big rob asked as Lauren smiled and got into the van as I put the bags in the back of the car then got into the car with Lauren as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she whispered out as I looked down at her.

"It's ok baby" I whispered back as I kissed her forehead as she smiled and closed her eyes.

******************************************************

*3 years later*

"Alexander get back here now!" I heard as I walked into my house just as Alexander ran into my legs as he looked up and grinned at me as I chuckled and picked him up.

"Well hello there, you giving mommy a hard time?" I asked him as his face fell and he looked down and nodded shamefully as I chuckled again and shook my head as I pecked his forehead.

"It's ok daddy used to do the same thing" I said as Alex looked up and giggled, which sounded like Lauren's as I smiled at the sound.

"Mason and lotus!" I heard Lauren yell as two more sets of feet came down and soon Alex and I where met with mason and lotus.

"Daddy!" They both yelled as they ran and hugged me. I set Alex down as he whined till Lauren came down and flashed me a lazy smile.

"Hey babe" she said as she came and kissed me as the kids all started to giggle.

"Hey baby, how where the kids?" I asked as she pulled away and leaned her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

"Lotus was good but Mason and Alex where stressful like always, you know they only ever listen to you" she said as I chuckled and looked at mason and Alex.

"Guys you know you should listen to your mom" I said sternly as the boys nodded and looked down.

"Daddy how was work?" Lotus asked as I smiled at her which she returned. She looked like Lauren so much too.

"It was good but also very tiering" I said as she nodded.

"Well mommy took us to the park. Alex and Mason ran away from her" lotus said as my boys quickly started arguing with lotus, saying it wasn't true.

"Not true" Alex argued as he made a cute angry face as Lauren and I chuckled.

All my kids where arguing like teenagers, when they where only four, well Alex and Mason where four, lotus was six.

"Ok!" Lauren said as all the kids turned to us.

"Enough fighting, get ready where going to go somewhere fun" I said as they all smiled widely and ran up the stairs as Lauren looked up at me.

"Where we going?" She asked.

I struggled and thought of somewhere fun to go.

"I don't know, let's just go somewhere fun, take a mini vacation" I said as she had a thinking face on.

"Yea I guess, you go help the boys I'll help lotus" she said as I chuckled and nodded as we both made our way up the stairs.

We parted ways as I went towards the boys room and she went to lotus's room.

"Boys" I called as I went into there room to see them both turn and look at me with wide smiles.

"Yea dad?" They both asked.

"What have y'all packed?" I question as I walk towards the almost full bags.

I quickly look inside to find lots of toys as I shake my head and start to pull them out as the boys whine to me.

"Mason and Alexander enough" I said sternly as they quickly stop whining and look down.

"But dad" Mason whines as I sigh and shake my head.

"Will have one bag for your toys but these backpacks need to have cloths in them not toys." I said as they nodded and walked towards there dresser.

"Show me what you guys choose first ok?" I said as they both nodded as I sat down on there bed.

"This?" Mason asked as he walked over to me and held up some cloths as I looked them over and nodded as I took them from him and folded them neatly, putting them in the bag.

*skip all that shit*

"Y/n!" I heard my wife call as I got up and walked down the stairs where she stood in a nice white dress. She looked beautiful.

 She looked beautiful

(Her outfit)

"Uhh y-yea almost r-ready" I stuttered out as she looked up at me and smirked as I gulped.

"Ok well hurry, lotus and I are already done" she said as she bit her bottom lip still with a smirk as I nodded quickly and ran back up the stairs.

"Guys you done?" I asked mason and Alexander as they both nodded and put there backpacks on with the help of each other as I took the bags and walked back downstairs with Alex and Mason following.

"Ok you both get in the car, we got the bags" I told Lauren and lotus as they got up and walked outside leaving the door open for us to take the bags as I looked at my sons.

"You want to help or go to the car too?" I asked as they both ran to my side and got one bag and I help the other three as we walked outside to see the girls playing music as they playfully danced which made us all laugh as we loaded the 2017 chevy Tahoe.

"Ok let's get this road trip started" I said once we where all done and in the car.

I couldn't ask for anything better then having such a beautiful family. The past was all bad but now it's all good.

**************************************************
Complete shit. I'm sorry.
Thank you for getting this book to 5k readers and 500 votes! It makes me happy that people actually enjoy these shitty imagines, I honestly don't know how you enjoy these but thank you, truly.
You should go check out my Camila Cabello imagines book.
Vote and comment! Thanks for reading and voting!
(Sorry for the long ass wait)
Q: favorite color?