85- Broken, Help me.

85- Broken, help me. || "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - yoda

Yn ( 5yrs old )

"Daddy! Mommy!" The brunette yelled running full speed towards his two parents who'd just got home from a date. The couple quickly getting tackled by their small 5 year old son.

He hugged his mother and fathers legs with a content sigh. The boy was with his grandparents while his parents where out and each time he'd looked at the digital clock he'd hoped it was a hour, a minute, a second closer to seeing his mother and father again. He now had both of them within his grasp which calmed him down.

Tylor the boys dad chuckled seeing his small son hugging his legs as if he'd been gone for centuries when it was only two hours. Natalie his mother smiled widely and leaned down planting a kiss on her sons forehead and leaning back making her husband tylor chuckle more when he seen the lipstick stain she'd left on there sons forhead.

The boy groaned and tried rubbing it off while tylor yelled and scooped up there small son and running into the house making his wife and son giggle which made him smile. He was happy with his life and wouldn't change anything he'd went through because he'd had his prize possession within his arms and his wife.

_____

Yn ( 7yrs old )

"Give me your fucking money!" The big man yelled to my dad who glanced at mom then me. I hid behind my mom afraid the big man would do something bad. My dad smiled at me which made me smile back.

The big man pointed a gun at mom which made her push me behind her more. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears as I clutched onto my moms leg closing my eyes tightly hoping when I'd opened them everything would be okay and the bad man would be gone.

"Y/n run!" I heard my dad yell. I quickly opened my eyes seeing my dad fighting the big man while my mom helped him. My mom looked over at me and shoved me away from them and the big man who was waving around a gun.

"Run baby!" My mom yelled making me nod and quickly run down the street that was empty. I ran til I heard a bang five times which stopped me at my tracks. I looked over at my dad and mom seeing them both now on the floor. I ran back over to them feeling tears well up in my eyes. I ran past the big man and got on my knees.

"Dad! Mom!" I yelled leaning down to my dads chest no longer hearing a heartbeat which made me cry more.

"I'm so sorry kid" I heard making me look towards the big man who quickly shook his head and ran away leaving me alone with my parents.

"Mom dad" I whispered. I hugged both of them hoping this was a nightmare and they'd get up making me scared like they'd did plenty of times when I'd go to their room and wake them up. I stayed holding them even when there blood was now covered all over my chest and hands.

____

Yn ( 9yrs old )

Since the big man had ran away I was left there with my parents til I seen blue and red lights and soon They were being taken away. I was so scared and now here I was in a house of strangers. The women with red hair tried to talk to me but I didn't want to. I haven't talked much since my parents were gone.

I wanted to be older so I could get away from all the people that pretended to care. It had been two years since that night and It angered me that I was fearful of that guy coming back for me.