54- Unique love (1/2)

Imagine 54- Unique love (1/2) | y/n and Lauren used to date when they were younger, but broke up, neither of them have talked in seven years, til Dinah and his sister Jasmine convince him in to going and seeing her, this is part one. Enjoy! |

Y / N

"Have you ever been in love?"

My younger sister asked making me stop what I was doing and looked down at the small brunette. She was so curious for her age, which was eleven.

"Once before, why do you ask?"

I said resuming what I was doing, hearing her sigh with her shoulders slumped, she shrugged making me chuckle.

"I don't know, I was watching this movie on Netflix yesterday and it was a romantic movie, everything they did just seemed so magical and I couldn't help but wonder if that's really how people feel being in love, which leads me to asking you, my favorite big brother"

She rambled making me chuckle once more. I shook my head and listened to her words closely. She talked so mature for eleven.

"Well Jasmine There are not enough beautiful words to describe this amazing feeling. The feeling you get when you see her or him and instantly get butterflies in your stomach, or you get a sudden urge of adrenaline, and you cant help but think wow he/she is perfect for me. You might mistake liking someone for loving someone but let me tell you something you will know what love feels like when you feel it, because its incomparable. Love is knowing a person inside and out, all their strengths, their weaknesses, their best times and worst times and then deciding, after seeing all their flaws that you would never trade this person for anyone else in the world."

I explained as jasmine looked at me intensely, while I talked which made me smile. I loved my little sister deeply, her asking about love scared me but also made me happy.

"Do you ever miss the person you were in love with?"

She asked making me sigh and look down at my hands. I missed my first love so much, it had been so long since I'd talked to her, we had a unique love, not because we were in love but because we were basically two completely different people and had really different lives, which caused us to break up. I wasn't over her and I don't think I ever would want to either, she was my first love and I wanted her to be the last.

"Everyday of my life jas, she was so beautiful and just ugh I couldn't even describe the feeling she gave me, it was something so indescribable. She always had that effect on me, it was something more deeper then love, I'll always love her"

I said making jasmine smile widely, listening to me closely like before.

"Why haven't I met her then?"

She said making my heart stop in my chest, well at least that's what it felt like. It pained me because I no longer had that happiness in my life anymore because of the complications we where in, but that was seven years ago, something had to change.

"S-she uh well we ended up breaking up, there were complications that I don't think neither of us where ready to conquer together yet, since we were both young."

I explained to the small brunette beside me, it was nice to talk about my feelings but on this topic not so much. I hadn't talked much about her but there wasn't a day that went by when she didn't cross my mind. She was always on my mind.