81- personal

81- Personal | based off hrvy song 'personal'.
Enjoy, sorry for any errors.

Y/n pov.

I looked at the teacher speak then zoned back out looking over at her. The way her beautiful raven hair fell and how her green eyes sparkled. She must have felt my gaze because she looked over at me and we locked eyes. She smiled at me which I rescropated then looked away. I smiled down and soon got an idea. I tore out a page from my notebook and got a pen writing 'you look beautiful today' and looked over at my best friend Zach who was half asleep already. I smacked his hand that was holding up his head which made his head fall making him shoot up.

"Shakespeare!" He yelled making the whole class look at him weirdly while Zayn and I chuckled lowly. The teacher gave him a pointed look and sighed shaking his head.

"Mr. herron please don't disturb my class I don't feel like filling out a detention slip." Mr. Reynolds said making Zach nod furiously which made our teacher chuckle and continue to talk. I looked at Zach who nodded at me with a confused look. I folded the paper and passed it to him.

"Pass it to her." I said nodding at the raven haired girl who had a small smile while she scribbled on the front of her notebook glancing at Mr. Reynolds every few seconds to make it look like she was paying attention. This was my favorite class because Mr. Reynolds was a cool dude who wasn't that much older then us. He often pulled pranks on us or he'd play around but when it'd came to the lesson he'd told us to pay attention then we could get back to the crazy games he'd did for his and our entertainment.

Zach rubbed his eyes and hummed making Lauren look at him with a smile. He handed her the paper. She gladly took it smiling at Zach who smiled back then looked over at me with a smile as well. Zach sighed putting his head down humming while I looked at lauren who was busy reading the note. She smiled widely while her cheeks turned pink making me smile. She looked over at me with the same wide smile which made me match her smile and wink.

"Alright class that's enough for today Zach is already asleep so  we'll continue this tomorrow" Mr. Reynolds said with a chuckle looking over at a sleeping Zach. He shook his head and walked over to his desk taking a seat and pulling out his phone. If someone fell asleep in Mr. Reynolds call that was were he stopped teaching because he didn't want to have to go over the topic again so he'd just end up finishing when we'd came back. Zach fell asleep which meant free time. All the people in the class got into there friend groups or on their phone. I looked around the class and my eyes landed on brad who was looking lauren up and down with a smirk making me roll my eyes. Zayn leaned forward and tapped my shoulder which made me turn around and meet his hazel eyes.

"Your bold cabello" He said making me chuckle. I looked over at lauren to see her looking at me already. She looked away as her cheeks turned a dark shade of pink which made me smile. She was so cute. I turned to Zayn to see him eyeing my sister which made me lean forward and smack his head.

"Hey! what the fuck" Zayn said rubbing the spot where I'd hit him and send me a small glare. I glared back and nodded to my sister.

"Watch where those eyes wonder Zayn" I said sternly making him sigh and look down. Zayn was my best friend who I'd trusted with everything but my sister. She was sophomore while we both were seniors. Zayn had a crush on for as long as we were friends which was since we were kids considering his mom and mine were best friends in high school but he'd went through girls like clothes so to spare my younger sister heartbreak I'd never let it happen between the two.

"Dude you know I'd never hurt her.." He mumbled while looking down picking at the desk edges. I Sighed and looked back at lauren who'd got up from her desk and began to make her way over to Zayn and I with a nervous smile which made my heart race.