65- 'friendly love'

Imagine 65- 'friendly love' | y/n is in love with Lauren jauregui, his best friend. The two are both extremely famous music artist and also known for there friendship worldwide throughout social media, they have an interview with thee Ellen DeGeneres, and some things are unveiled, enjoy. |

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.
********************************

"Y/nn quit it" I whined out hearing his cute giggle making me smile and close my eyes snuggling closer to him. He began to poke my cheek again making me groan and stuff my face into the crook of his neck.

"Stopppp"I whined once again hitting his stomach feeling him flex and groan making me giggle and smile against his neck.

"Butt, we have to get up babe" he said poking my ass when he said butt making me groan again. I unwrapped my arms from around his waist and turned away from him. I didn't want to get up today.

"Babeee" he said wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. He kissed my bare shoulder and leaned his head into the crook of my shoulder. "Come on love pwease" he said whispering into my ear making me bite my lip hearing his deep/raspy voice in my ear and his British accent.

"Fine - asshole" I grumbled out hearing him gasp and pin me on the bed with him between my legs as I looked up into his brown eyes with a small smile.

"Y/nnn" I whined but he just squinted his eyes at me.

"No, I'm not an asshole so say after me-"he said rolling his eyes and looking back down at me with a smile. "y/n is the sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes on" he said with a smirk making me huff.

"Y/n is the most meanest guy I've ever met" I said making him playfully glare at me. I smiled and bit my lip seeing him annoyed was always funny.

"No, say 'y/n is the sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes on' " he said again with a pout making me giggle as I got my hands out of his grip and put them around his neck.

"Y/n is the sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes one" I said slowly looking into his eyes as I said every word seeing him smile and his cheeks turn a light pink.

"Up up children!"We heard the familiar British voice say cheerfully also known as our best friend Louis.

[.....]

"Way to ruin the moment Lou" I mumbled looking back down at Lauren with a Small pout.

She raised on of her perfectly sculpted thick eyebrow at me with a small teasing cute smirk.

"We had a moment hmm" she said making my cheeks heat up as I looked down and cleared my throat. I got up off of her.

"N-no kidding" I mumbled frowning as I looked away not wanting her to see - I looked towards Louis who was smiling sadly at me then sighed. I felt the familiar ache return.

She's just my best friend, she'll never be anything more or less.

[.....]

"ELLEN DEGENERES! SERIOUSLY!"Lauren yelled while I sat on the couch looking down at my phone - scrolling through twitter seeing all kinds of tweets about Lauren and I along with our "secret relationship" making me roll my eyes. I wish, I really do.

"Y/nn?" I heard making me look away from a picture of Lauren and I along with a fan, I was smiling widely looking at Lauren, who was smiling at the camera along with the fan, so many where saying I stare at her like she's everything, which is true and that also one of us must have been in love with each other, a lot saying me since my not so subtle stares at the raven haired beauty.