6-happier

[ based off of ed sheeran's new song happier off of divide, I'd advise you to listen to it, its pretty fucking dope ;) ]

Y/n pov

I was walking down the streets of Miami as I crossed the street to the bar I always go to since the brake up. I don't know what I did wrong but I ended up hurting her somehow.

When I looked up I came to see her and some dude laughing and smiling she looked happier then she ever did with me. They ended up walking into the bar I was going to.

I sighed and just kept walking not wanting to make her mad. But my heart just couldn't let me since I found myself in the bar sitting in the corner of the room.

Looking at an empty bottle of jack that was in front of me, I kept on repeating in my head that she was happier without me. I looked up slowly to see her and the same guy arguing now.

She looked sad, that same look she had when she left me. It been a month since we've been apart and I was slowly dying.

Zayn and Louis had told me I would feel happy again one day, but I just couldn't, she was the only person who could truly make me happy.

I remember telling her I wouldn't hold a grudge against her if she moved on but I still felt hurt. I was still in love with her, nobody could love her like I did but like she had said to me nobody could hurt her like I could either.

I slowly got up and held on to the chair as I felt the buzz of the jack starting the kick in, looking around everything was a blur but I could see clearly enough to see she was now in tears while screaming at the guy and she ended up storming out the bar as I sighed knowing if I went out there she wouldn't want me by her but i just couldn't leave her.

I stumbled to the door and walked outside to see cars driving by and people walking. I ended up not seeing her out of all the people so I guessed she left home.

I slowly started walking back to my apartment as I thought of all the shit we went through together. The memories where there and are clear as day.

I wished I didn't fuck up but I did and I didn't know how I fucked it up to begin with.

We just drifted apart, she found new people and I found myself somehow wanting her more then ever.

I was so stuck in my head that I didn't pay attention to where I was going and ended up bumping into someone and that someone happened to be my ex also known as the love of my life.

"Uh s-sorry." I said as I kept my head down not wanting her to see me. I heard a few sniffs till I finally got a reply.

"It's ok y/nn" I heard quietly as I slowly looked up to see her looking at me with a broken smile and lost eyes. It hurt me to see her this way. She surprised me when she wrapped her arms around my neck as I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist as I felt my heart beat picking up as our body's molded together.

I heard Lauren mumble something into my chest but I didn't hear her clearly as I pulled alway a little only for Lauren to pull me back in.

"Lo ba- I mean what you say?" I said as I blushed almost letting the name babe slip.

"I came here hoping you'd be here." She mumbled as I smiled slightly as I hugged her tighter. Her being in my arms she was all i needed to make me happy.

"I-i love you Lauren and I know me saying that won't change anything but I just need you to know that." I said as she slowly pulled away and looked up at me. I closed me eyes and sighed as I prepared for her to walk away or slap me but she did neither.

She kissed me. She pulled me down and kissed me, it was filled with adoration and love. I felt them familiar sparks play all over again, I just hoped she felt it too.

We slowly pulled away as I opened my eyes to find out that hers where still closed as she bit her lip while smiling which made me smile.

"I l-love you too, y/nn" she said as she opened her now blue eyes that Had small specks of grey and gold mixed all together.

I'd never felt so much pain in my life till she walked away and I never felt so happy till she walked back into my life.

She was my world and she made me happier and I did make her happier with this second chance I got.

*********************************************************************
This sucked but it's just something I wrote quickly.

I hoped you liked this but like always if you didn't there always next time

Hope you vote and comment 🙃

Song used: ed sheeran- happier

Word count: 885