82- Dislikes

82-Dislikes // Lauren and you don't get along well but somehow things change and play out differently then normal. Sorry for any errors, enjoy. (;

Yn point of view.

I casually sat on the couch in my living room seeing Normani running around the house back and forth each time with something different on which Made me finally look up as she stopped in front of the hallway in a red dress putting on her earrings.

"Mani?" I called causing the chocolate girl to hmm. She turned around with her head tilted then smiled showing her perfectly white teeth and walked over to me with her Gucci bag causally hanging from her shoulder.

"Help me ynn" She whined leaning down with a pout. I chuckled leaning up more and helping her get the other half of the earring in which made her sigh. She walked over to our body mirror and looked at herself while smoothing her hands down the red dress. She nodded then turned looking over at me with a nervous glint in her eyes.

"Do I look good?" She nervously asked. I smiled widely and nodded which made her smile wide and nod with a content sigh.

"What's with the whole outfit though?" I asked making her walk over and take a seat beside me still with the same smile.

"Dinah finally asked me out on a date." She sighed dreamily with a wide smile. "Can you believe it? I can't, like how can someone beautiful like her be interested in me?" She rambled on making me chuckle. I leaned up and put my arm around her shoulders pulling her into a hug.

"Normani you're beautiful and Dinah is a lucky girl to be able to have this date with you. I hope everything goes amazing for you love" I spoke making the chocolate skinned girl in my arms grin widely.

We talked a bit more about Dinah and all the things they'd had in common such as there Beyoncé obsession and how the blonde was really special to her already and they weren't even a couple yet. In the mist of all the talking we'd did there was a knock on the door that'd let us know someone was at the door. Normani looked nervously at the door then at me which made me roll my eyes as I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to be met by my least favorite person which made me quickly close the door on her face and turn back around the a confused Normani.

"Did you just close the door on Dinah's face ynn?" She asked getting up but I shook my head while rolling my eyes.

"It was the bitch" I emphasized making Normani give me a pointed look then sigh. I walked over to the couch and plopped back down as Normani turned to me with folded arms.

"That bitch isn't that bad ynn. She's actually sweet and well educated" Normani said making me wave and roll my eyes.

"Yea yea if you'd see the side she'd showed me you'd hate her too so shut up."

She chuckled and walked over to the door to reveal the raven haired girl who was about to knock again. She had an annoyed facial expression til she made eye contact with Normani and smiled widely making me roll my eyes.

"Hey mani" She spoke and pulled my best friend into hug. Normani waved her inside our apartment and shut the door. She looked over at me and we'd made eye contact which made us both roll our eyes.

"It's great to see you lauren" Normani said as the raven haired girl nodded in agreement. I looked at Normani to see her giving me a pointed look which made me pout. She clenched her jaw and nodded her head to Lauren making me groan and get off the couch walking over to the two. Lauren and I made eye contact and I groaned quietly seeing Normani smile at us both.

"Jauregui" I spoke leaning against the wall with my arms crossed making her roll her forest green eyes and look me in the eyes intensely.

"Blake" She spoke back making me scuffle which made Normani look between us with a smile. We both rolled our eyes keeping our Normal everyday insults to ourselves since Normani was with us. She continued to talk to Normani who'd try to involve me to make the tension subsided but it didn't. I sighed and decided to look at lauren to see what she wore what didn't surprise me since lauren always dressed sexy and confident but would I admit that to the green eyed girl? Hell no.

I looked at her lips that moved as she spoke to Normani and used her hands as she spoke which made her look kinda cute. I lowered my gaze seeing her wearing a black crop top and very short shorts that made her ass look really good from this angle at least and to finish it off she worse a white and black flannel along with some black boots. I bit my lip and followed my gaze up from her ivory thighs I'd love to run my hands up and feel her-

"Y/n!" Normani yelled in my face making me quickly look away from the pale raven haired girl that stood beside her with an evil smirk.

"Y-yea?" I stuttered our feeling my cheeks heating up. I looked over at lauren to see her checking me out and licking her lips then bite them which made my member twitch. Fucking hell.

"Dinah's here so I'm heading out" Normani spoke making me move my gaze back to her and nod. She smiled and brought Lauren into a quick hug then me. She looked between us with a worried expression and just shook her head.

"Don't kill each other" She yelled out after pull the door open and closing it behind her while Lauren and I stood in the kitchen that was now silent.

"I caught that Blake" Lauren spoke with the same smirk on her plump lips. She leaned against the counter and but her lip making me look away.

"You didn't catch shit Jauregui" I mumbled out looking away. I heard her move and soon felt her hands running up my stomach and stop at my neck as she pressed her body against me which made me gulp.

"You sure?" She whispered in my neck making me nod. We've never been this close considering the hate we'd developed for one another. She nodded and leaned forward pressing her lips to my neck gently making me take in a sharp breath. Shit I wanted to push her away but having her lips against my neck felt so good. I gripped her hips making her smile against my lips and leave open mouth kisses along my neck which made me groan once she bit down.

I went to back her away towards the counter but she turned so my back was against the counter instead and ran her hands down my chest as one went inside my black muscle shit I wore which made me close my eyes and groan once I'd felt her nails scratched down my toned stomach.

"Shit" I groaned out and leaned forward and kissing her neck softly which made her moan and press herself against me more. I felt my member start to stir with each moan neck kiss and scratch.

She pulled my head down and connected our lips in a heated kiss which made me grip her hips tighter that got a moan out. I was about to kiss down her neck again til I moaned feeling her hand slid into my sweats and grip my member that was now definitely hard.

I leaned my head down on her shoulder and groaned feeling her stroking me over my boxers. She suddenly pulled away putting distance between us with a wicked smirk making me miss her lips.

"Bye Blake" she called in her sexy raspy voice and walked towards the door leaving me inside my apartment with a boner and the memory of her lips against my skin.

"Fucking Jauregui" I mumbled leaning my head down with a groan.

____________________________________
Thoughts? Let me know what you thought about this imagine and what you'd like to see next! Comment some imagine ideas because as of now I'm out of ideas. I'll give you credit for the idea of course (:

Comment and vote!

Qotd: should I make a Billie eilish imagines book? Male x Billie or g!p/or female you?

I hope your having a great day wherever you are bby❤️!