58- Unique love (2/3)

Imagine 58- Unique love (2/2) | part two of Unique love, hope you enjoy!! |

I'm sorry for any mistakes in advance.

****

"Get the hell up y/n!!" I heard making me groan. I just want to sleep in peace.

"Go away dinah!" I yelled hugging the pillow closer to my body with a sigh. I rolled out of bed and opened the door, dinah looking up at me with a glare.

"I hate you so much right now" I said making her slap my chest and walk away grumbling things under her breath, I groaned and walked downstairs following her.

"Y/nn" I heard opening my eyes more to see Jasmine sitting at the stool, Dinah surprisingly cooking breakfast.

"Hey jazzy" I mumbled half awake taking a seat beside her and laying my head on my folded arms with a small sigh.

"Don't forget what you have to do today y/l/n" Dinah said sternly patting my head making me frown and scratch my head, a small yawn after.

"I know I know" I mumbled, hearing dinah and jasmine taking amongst themselves.

~

"Ok, do you got everything?" Dinah asked Jasmine, checking her backpack for the third time already making Jasmine giggle and turn towards me.

"Yes dmac, I have everything. I told you this three times already" jasmine said with a small smile glancing at Dinah who was behind her, dinah pouted and sniffed wiping the corner of her eyes dramatically making Jasmine and I laugh.

Jasmine was off for summer break and now that school started up again, Dinah was getting extra emotional since she wasn't going to spend as much time with jasmine anymore, with work and all.

"For the love of God Dinah, come on!" I whined making dinah sniffle again and nod. I took jasmines hand as Dinah followed beside us. We walked Jasmine to her school with Dinah being so emotional like someone had died.

We got to the entrance, seeing other kids walking in and others chatting outside in front of the school, some kids waving at Jasmine, making her smile widely and wave back.

"My baby" Dinah mumbled suddenly bringing Jasmine into a tight bear hug. She rubbed jasmines head rocking them back and forth making me laugh.

"Dinah, you'll see her at three thirty" I said to the Polynesian who shushed me and continued on with suffocating my little sister.

"Ok ok, be good and if any of those kids give you trouble give them a poly beat down" dinah encouraged my sister who giggled and nodded. Dinah let her go as she came and hugged me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, she smiled and pulled away walking to her group of friends as Dinah came over and hugged me now.

"I miss her already" Dinah whined as we walked back to our apartment, she continued to whine about how she wouldn't see Jasmine for so long and saying she'd be bored without her mini me.

"Ok Dinah" I said. Once we got home, I unlocked the door and led dinah to the living room where she sat down on the couch looking like a sad, lost puppy.

"I'm so alone" Dinah whined hugging one of jasmines stuffed animals on the leather couch making me laugh.

"She has to get her education dinah. I have to go so I'll see you later" I said walking over to Dinah and leaning down to kiss her forehead. She yelled a bye as I walked out the door with my backpack, skateboard and Nikon camera.