96- A lose

96- A lose
_________
Note: not proofread sorry for any errors

Sitting on the bed, silenced with not a single trimmer of sound only silence along with heavy and loud thoughts going a million miles a second.

Slowly, sound can be heard — small gut winching sobs and sniffles are heard.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Is constantly chanted in shallow breathes.

Almost sound like pleas.

The eerie silence making the moment much more heavier and real. It hurts to admit it, to acknowledge it even.

The tears stretching into an hour long session til no more tears can fall, til no more sobs can even sink out. The silence once again coming but in a few form, a comforting silence.

Slowly a shoe box is picked up and placed beside the individual. It's a shrine filled with memories and souvenirs — to back up that those beautiful memories were true.

With a shaky hand the cover is slowly taken off showing the many many pictures along with small souvenirs — ranging from the first rose ever being given, the piece of once beautiful glass, a shard of a mirror — all making small flashbacks coming rushing in.

The smiles.

The laughs.

The happiness.

It's all no longer there, the memories are no longer happy and beautiful — for this very day, moment, time overtakes all the other ones, filling the others with pain.

A sigh could be heard.

Eyes filling with tears they could've sworn were no longer able to fall.

The sheer memory and words of todays events so sad, so sharp and full of utter pain.

As a human, craving happiness is expected, along with the utter despair of sadness that lurks right behind that happiness we chase. It's impossible to get one without the other.

"Jasper"

A hushed whisper of a name, once destined for someone.

It once was filled with so much happiness.

Now, only pain could be found at the mere mention of the name.

The name once sweet now bitter.

The distant memory brushing so delicately yet rough.

"The baby, h-he didn't make it."

Jasper didn't make it.

Losing a child is something no parent could ever want to take on, to accept, to believe, to bare.

So many memories, smiles, laughs, ideas, plans now gone in a matter of a few words. The once bright light on the other side of the tunnel now dimming with each hour passing.