64- battle scars

Imagine 64- battle scars| no description at the moment, just read and hopefully you enjoy also sorry for any mistakes in advance. 🌹|

*****

"Get back get back! Take cover now!" I yelled to all my team as the enemy's sat on a small white junky ford truck. one held a Grenade launcher up with a evil smirk to go with it.

I quickly looked around making sure everyone was out of sight but turned to see my newest Recruit running as the guy aimed at him, I had gotten to know him, his name was Chris jauregui.

My heartbeat started to pick up as the Adrenaline started to pump through my vains, I wasn't going to let a twenty one year old guy die on my watch.

I ran towards him full speed hearing all my teammates yelling at me but I was only focused on the brunette haired guy who looked scared and panicked.

"Run!" I yelled making Chris break his panicked gaze on the guy. He quickly nodded and ran the opposite way to cover, which now left me in the enemies line of sight. Shit.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell just as the guy fired the grenade Launcher.

BOOM!

All I could hear was loud ringing feeling my body in pain making me groan out - I heard muffled guns being fired. I looked up at the sky seeing the sun glaring upon me as my eyes started to get heavy with every breath I took.

[.....]

CHRIS' POV

"Run!" I heard my captain, y/n yell at me breaking me from my panicked state. I quickly nodded running near a big rock taking cover just as I heard the grenade launcher being fired. The familiar ringing sound in my ears making my head spin.

"Y/n" I heard nick yell, y/n's best friend. Then a bunch of guns going off like non stop fire works. I shut my eyes tightly and covered my ears hoping the sound would finally stop.

"Y/n, no no no!" I heard nick scream as I crouched peaking over the big rock seeing the raven haired guy quickly rushing towards the blood covered brunette.

[.....]

"I need immediate air support, do you copy kingpin?" Nick said into his beaten up black walkie talkie as tears began welling up in his eyes as he looked at his childhood best friends body with a bunch of shrapnel and blood covering his body.

|I've been playing cod so that's where I got the terms from lol sorry continue|

"This is kingpin we copy, immediate air support in route now- hold tight" he heard making him sniffle as he got y/n by his vest and lifted him up onto his shoulder like they'd taught them in camp four years ago.

He ran over to the Evac point as his teammates kept a close eye watching out for any enemy's in sight. Chris looking around nervously, he could hear his heart beat in his own ears, that's how nervous he was. He regretted going to the army, how could his great grandfather go through all of this? He kept asking himself.

"Foxtrot were getting a thermal read on enemy's ahead over"

"Connor snipe them" nick called as the dirty blonde nodded and loaded his sniper stepping forward. he lifted his dark shades and looked into the scope aiming at the first bearded guy he seen, which was up in a house with an ak41 in hand and a stupid grin to go along with it.

[.....]

"Kingpin evac point is clear, do you copy?" Nick said into his walkie talkie glancing at his teammates, his brothers who where too beaten up but not as bad as y/n.