17- havana cuba pt.1

Y/n pov

"Fuck yea!" I yelled as kehlani and zayn laughed. We all happened to be off of tour all at the same time for five months and zayn said he wanted to go backpacking around some place he'd never been to and kehlani suggested Havana Cuba.

"Ok well will go pack and be back here in an hour" zayn said as I yelled out a 'yea' because I was upstairs packing my bags. Zayn and kehlani left as I had finished within a few more minutes and was now down stairs watching spongebob.

As the hour passed I heard a knock at the door as I jumped up and ran to the door to see zayn and kehlani with there bags packed as I smiled widely as I led them to my garage where many of my cars where at. I loved cars.

I picked my black escalade as zayn and I helped kehlani with her bags. I'd told zayn to drive so he jumped in the driver side as I got in the passenger side while kehlani got in back.

"I'm excited to see Havana Cuba" kehlani said as she leaned over the handrest and hooked up her phone to the aux cord as she started playing some music as we all sang together.

Zayn took off to the airport where our private jet was waiting to take us to Cuba as we all talked about what we wanted to see and do when we got there.

Twenty minutes passed and zayn was finally pulling up to the airport as paps surrounded us and asked so many questions and made up rumors, after getting through the paps and signing autographs and taking pictures with our fans we where finally on the plane as the flight attendant greeted us along with the captain.

~~~~~skip flight~~~~~

We finally touched down in Cuba as the flight attendant woke us up saying we'd be landing soon as zayn groaned and snuggled into kehlani and I which made me laugh.

Soon we where getting off the pain where another car waited for us. He helped us out with our bags as we all got into the car as he drove us to my private mansion I'd build in Cuba even though I had never came here before but always wanted too.

He parked in front of the mansion as zayn and kehlani complemented the house saying it was beautiful.
(Pic above of what the mansion looks like)

"I'm going to sleep I'm so fucking jet lagged" kehlani said as I gave them a tour of the house and let them chose there rooms. We where all tired because of the flight so chose to go exploring tomorrow afternoon.

"Ok guys will go tomorrow" i said as they both nodded going up stairs as I did the same going into the master bedroom. I set all my stuff down and went to take a shower.

After the shower I changed into some boxers and got in bed setting my alarm for seven thirty as I begin to doze off finally.

_______

L a u r e n

"So how are you and Jose?" Camila asked as we walked around the city. There where older men playing music and smoking and some dancing with there wives.

It was beautiful night. The city was wide wake at night. Jose was my asshole boyfriend but tomorrow I was breaking up with him.

"Define good because where far from that" I told Camila as she laughed quietly as she shook her head.

"Didn't I tell you that but nooo lamp what's to do what lamp wants to do" Camila said as I groaned and shoved her playfully rolling my eyes as she laughed loudly.