86- Fiction

86- Fiction / Just some random fluff since I got my heartbroken yesterday 😂✌🏼

___

"Stop it" Lauren said while swatting her boyfriends hand away from her which made the blue haired guy laugh.

He laid on her bed beside her while she read a book and he was bored which caused him to began annoying his girlfriend of five years. He slapped his bare stomach and pouted while looking over at Lauren who slowly started to smile. He smiled too knowing she was breaking and soon she'd give him the attention and affection he desperately wanted.

"I hate you!" Lauren yelled throwing the book on the floor and flipping onto y/n who smiled widely as he set his hands on her ivory thighs.

"Why do you hate me babe?"

She closed her eyes knowing if she'd look down at
y/n and seen his blue eyes she wouldn't even care anymore and that's how it was since they'd been together. Y/n would just give her a look and she'd be gone and seeing as he'd always did it she knew he knew what that look did to her. Y/n hummed while rubbing his girlfriends legs and looked up seeing as she was stuck in her thoughts and that was always cute to him because when Lauren would be stuck in her own world she tended to bite her lip and frown her eyebrows. Y/n watched with a small smile as his eyes glowed with love and adoration, she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met with the most exquisite mind, he loved how her mind mind.

"I love you" He whispered making Lauren break away from her thoughts and look down seeing her green eyes meeting his blue eyes.

She bit her lip feeling the heat rise to her cheeks as she looked away feeling her heart go crazy. He smiled and closed his eyes while still continuing to rub her legs which made Lauren sigh in pure bliss.

"I love you too" Lauren said and leaned down planting a gentle kiss on his bare chest. He sighed and ran his hands up and down Lauren's arms feeling Lauren's lips slowly move up his chest towards his neck which made his heart beat like crazy. Lauren placed open mouth kisses as she got closer to her boyfriends neck and once she was there she began to suck which made the blue eyed boy groan and grip her waste while closing his eyes.

A lot of people said there love was like fiction because they'd hardly ever had bad times within the five years that had made them.

______________

Well tell me how that was children of Jesus oof that might be the name I call y'all 😂 let me know if y'all want a 2 part to this or another imagine that are different  or if you want me to update another book

Qotd: what do you do for fun?
A: idk I have no friends 💀

Have a great day wherever you are ❤️!