83- Crazy kinda love

83- Crazy Kinda Love | warning ahead.

Lauren's point of view.

"Please" I cried out seeing him chuckle and shake his head. I felt the tears slipping down my face as he unbuckled his pants.

"I'm begging you." I choked out crawling away from him. He slowly walked behind me with his pants now unbuttoned along with his shirt off now.

I backed into the corner and pulled my knees up against my chest. My eyes stung from all the tears consistently falling while he stood in front of me. The look In his eyes showed no remorse for what was to come. He laughed and swiftly moved his hand that was now dug in my hair. I yelped when he yanked me by my hair and threw me on the floor.

"S-stop please." I cried more. He smiled and shook his head while forcing my pants down my legs. I fought against him but it was no use. He pushed my hands up above my head and soon I felt pain better my legs and that's when I gave up.

A fresh wave of tears came down my eyes. I felt disgusted just letting him do this to me but I couldn't fight him, he was too strong for me. He panted and groaned while leaning his head against my shoulder while I just laid feeling my own heart break having to feel this.

"Fuck baby" He breathed out against my neck which made me shut my eyes tightly and bite my quivering lip.

"Please s-stop" I whispered loud enough for him to hear which only made him go faster as the pain between my legs intensified.

Why couldn't someone stop him? Why couldn't someone say anything or do anything so I wouldn't have to experience this pain? I looked at the door hoping someone would walk through it and pull him off me but no one did. He had his way with me and I cried begging for it to stop but he didn't care. There wasn't a single drop of mercy in his dark brown eyes. I remember how he'd beat me after that and left.

I cried to myself on the floor feeling lifeless with all the scenes playing over and over again in my mind like a broken record. My body aced with each hit and rough grip he'd did to me. It felt like I was dead but I wasn't and a part of me wished I was. I wish he'd killed me after so I wouldn't have to bare the painful memories he'd left within my mind and heart.

——

"Lauren?" I heard making me jump and look up. I felt a panic attack coming on. He jumped up and kneeled beside me. I could see the worry filling up in his blue eyes. I couldn't hear his voice as his mouth moved though because I was hearing another voice from my memories taunting me. The way he chuckled, the look in his eyes. I heard and seen it all.

I soon began to feel lightheaded and everything went black. It had been three years since that painful experience I'd went through. The fear of men and anyone even being near me in bed scared me senseless. I barely could even get sleep because if I wasn't seeing him in person or in flashbacks then I was seeing him in my dreams and reliving that night. My only friend was y/n. He was a tall guy that stood somewhere between 6'1 to 6'4 that had raven hair with minimal scruff along his jaw and dark blue eyes. I think overall he was a good looking guy and being beside him always made my nerves calm because he made me feel safe from anyone that tried to hurt me, it'd been that way since we were kids. He was the only guy I'd let around me but everyone else id shut out. He knew about everything that had happened and I could tell he was affected by it when I'd told him.

I woke up in a blue room where books and basketball trophies were scattered around. The familiar sent of a blue eyed guy filled my nostrils as I looked around seeing him asleep on his couch against the wall while I occupied his bed. I ran my hand through my hair and got out his bed. I quietly walked over to him seeing his eyes move under his eyelids. He was having a dream. I leaned down examining his face and raised my hand slightly running it over his jaw careful not to wake him up. He hummed as his thick eyebrows frowned. I smiled slightly and ran my thumb over his eyebrows feelings his eyes slightly twitch.