94 - break up?

94 - break up? (! Sorry for any errors ! )

Lauren, stood outside on her balcony watching the LA sunset slowly with a lingering individual on her conscious. The eyes, the lips, the sound of their voice. It all lingered within her mind, and part of it drove her mad with a mixture of sadness as well.

It'd been a month and three days since she'd last seen those grey eyes look into her very soul and suck the very love she'd protected within her very soul and, undoubtedly she loved that feeling.

She'd sighed to herself closing her heavy eyes.

"Don't cry.."

She whispered to herself as her bottom lip began to tremble and her eyes began to get heavy with tears. She couldn't let those tears fall, no, she refused to let them fall. She refused to get dragged back into that state of mind. If anyone knew Lauren, like genuinely knew her they'd know Lauren wasn't one to share her emotions easily. She had to really trust that individual to see her shed any emotion.

She shook her head closing her eyes and releasing a small breath trying to keep her mind from drifting off the deep end. It'd been a month and three days but to her it'd felt like a few years now. All the memories rushing into her mind playing like her own personal video, the way she smiled in all those memories, the way the warmth of her hands being held by those of the grey eyes bringing a special kind of warmth she'd never experienced.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss it, that she didn't miss them, a month and three days.

A month and three days

It cycled through Lauren's mind like the earth cycled around the sun. Lauren was the kind of individual who'd think of every bad outcome that could possibly happen over anything good coming from said outcome, some applauded her for that mindset, others not at all. She'd now grown to hate that mindset herself.

"Fuck-"

The sudden sound of her phone going off pulled her off the edge of the feelings her mind was pulling her into. The pit of depression she was slowly seeping into looked so dark and sad but Lauren knew better, she knew better to let that happen, yet here she was for the first time willingly letting it happen. To say she was shocked over her own actions was an understatement yet here she was ready for the rock bottom of heartbreak she was crashing into, heart first and all.

"H-hello ? "

She answered confusingly seeing as the number that's rang her wasn't saved. Normally she'd never answer unsaved numbers but seeing the state of mind she was in, she needed this distraction or anything from her mind entirely. 'If only you could run from your mind' she thought.

The line was slightly static but she could hear muffled music in the background sounding like a house party or club for that matter.

"L-Lauren ?"

There it was, the loud thumping she could hear in her ears of the very person she'd craved to hear. The thumping of her heart reacting to his voice. Her heart was a battery and his voice was spark to make it go, she thought she hated it, but she definitely didn't. She'd gladly go through this routine over and over again if it meant she'd get to hear his voice once again. Lauren was a sucker for love, she was a lover and a fighter but undoubtedly a lover first and foremost. She loved love so much to the point of getting into these situations often and ultimately having her mind downright destroy her confidence within along with that individual, but not him.