13-Racer pt.1

*not proof read*

Lauren pov

"C'mon Lo please come with me and the girls!" Dinah begged as I sighed nodded. She was starting to Annoy me so I just agreed.

Dinah had convinced the girls and I to got to some illegal street race thing because her favorite racer was going to be there. Who knew Dinah was the racer type I sure as hell didn't.

I quickly got dressed in some black skinny jeans ripped at the knee and a the 1975 shirt. I walked downstairs to see the girls all talking about this racer as I sighed and walked towards the couch to get my leather jacket that was laying there.

"Holy shit! I wonder if he's as hot as everyone says" Camila says while fanning herself till ally smacks her upside her head and she groans.

"You cuss like a sailer and your getting mad at us?" Camila asked as ally gasped and hit her again as she ran away from her behind a laughing dinah.

"Ok hurry the fuck up im ready lets go!" I yelled as they all stopped doing what they where doing and stared at me with there mouths agasp.

"You going to do anything to her mama als?" Normani asked above a whisper as they all started laughing again and I cracked a smile.

"No now c'mon children where going to be late." Ally said as she leaded us to the door and opened it to catch big rob outside with the truck running already.

We all got in as ally told us to buckle our seatbelts like children which made dinah start arguing with ally saying she wasn't a child as Normani and Camila just sat back and watched.

I was spaced out as I watched everything blurry due to the speed we where going. We weren't going fast but we weren't going slow either.

~~~~~~skip drive because it's boring~~~~~~~

We finally pulled up to this large metal door that had three bulky looking guys guarding it as one walked on big robs side.

"Password?" The guy asked big rob as he told him the password and the large metal thing went up and you could only see little lights that lead to another large door.

Big Rob repeated the process till we finally came into a even bigger garage type room that had all kinda different spots cars and guys who stood by the cars proudly.

Girls danced effortlessly to the beat of the music as the guys talked or showed other guys there cars and who's car was better. We all got out the truck as some guys wolf whistled us as I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon girls stay close" big rob said as we all nodded. He'd lead us through the crowds of girls and guys who where practically fucking each other on the dance floor to this quiet room that was beautiful.

"Well hello girls nice to meet my biggest fans" said a raspy British voice. We turned and seen a guy who looked around our age sitting in a black leather chair as he smiled at us.

"Omg! Y-your y-y-y/n" Camila said as she stuttered out his name. He smiled politely and nodded getting up and greeting us with hugs.

He finally got to me and stared at me longer then expected till he finally pulled me into his strong arms as I felt this weird tingly feeling in his arms. It just felt right when i was in his arms like I was home.

He pulled away after that and smiled at me as I smiled back at him. He did the unexpected and lifted my left hand and planted a gentle kiss on my knuckles as I felt myself blush, which made him smile showing his dimples, his electric blue eyes left mine as he walked over to big rob and gave him a bro hug.