1- club love

L a u r e n

"Come on lo! Let's go out today!" Dinah said as I layed in my bunk on my phone going thorough tumblr.

"Ugh no! I'm comfortable and warm right here." I said as I looked at Dinah and pouted as she rolled her eyes.

"Nope get your big Cuban ass up now!" She said fermly as I pouted more but rolled out of my oh so comfortable bunk. I'll miss you buddy.

"Where we going?" I asked as I walked to my suit case that had all my clothes in them as Dinah was on her phone.

"This club Normani and I found, Camila and ally are coming too." She said as her eyes stayed gluded to her phone.

"M'kay." I said as I walked into the restroom we have here on the bus. I changed into a nice black dress that hugged my hips good.

I applyed some make–up on then walked out to see Dinah still on the phone. I cleared my troat and that's when she looked up.

"Damn lo you look hot!" She said as I laughed and playfully roled my eyes at her.

"Yah yah yah stop flirting with me and let's go Dinah." I said as she rolled her eyes at me and strutted ahead of me.

*skip to club*

We pulled up to this fancy club that had two big purple and pink lights that where pointed to the clubs entrance where a big muscle guy stood with an emotionless face.

"Thanks john." Dinah said to our personal driver who nodded as the hostest opened the door for Dinah and I.

"Welcome miss. Hansen and miss jauregui to night starr." The hostest said as Dinah smiled at him and nodded.

"How do they know us D?" I asked Dinah as the bulf dude let us though and into the dark club that had different lights going off and moving with the beat.

"Lo have you forgot where apart of a famous girl group?" She said sarcastically as I glared at her. Who knew Dinah could be a smartass.

"Anyways where is the rest of the girls at Diana?" I asked as Dinah now glared at me for saying her name wrong as I glaced at her with a smirk planted on my lips.

"Where right here lo." Said a familiar voice. I looked ahead to see Camila and ally but no Normani.

"Where's m-" Dinah got cut off when a drunk Normani jumbled on Dinah's back. The girls and I laughed as Dinah held Normani up.

"I'm hereeeee!" Normani said in a baby voice as she now leaned on Dinah.

"I'll take care of her y'all go have fun!" Dinah yelled over the loud music as Normani stared poking Dinah's cheek. We all nodded and walked our separate ways.

I walked straight to the bar to get a drink. I took a seat on one of the bar stools and glaced around the dim room.

"What can I get you, love?"asked an unfamiliar British voice. I turned to see a girl with short brown hair in a quiff with the blueist eyes I've ever seen.

"Huh?" I asked. I must have zoned out because the girl was looking at me with amusement in her stare.

"Your drink love?" She asked again as I slightly shook my head and cleared my troat.

"Uhm I'll have a vodka and orange,please." I said over the loud music. She nodded and waved over a guy with brown eyes and black hair that covers half his face.

"Jessie give ms. Jauregui one vodka and orange please." She said as the guy nodded and went to go make the drink as she walked around the bar and to what looked to be the DJ's booth.

"Here you go ms.jauregui." Jessie said as I nodded and thanked him. I looked back to see that she was now handling the music now.

"Hey Jessie?" I called as he rushed to my side. I took a sip of the good drink then set it down turning my attention to Jessie.

"Whats her name?" I asked while glacing at the mystery girl that had my full attention now.

"That's the owner of this club's daughter." He stated as I nodded. She was putting on a new song.

"What is she a Dj or something? And how old is she?" I asked as Jessie made another drink for some random person then turned his attention back to me.

"She's acctully a singer and Dj she's also freshly 21 names Ryan but goes by r." He said as he glaced around the club.

"Interesting." I mumbled to myself as I downed my drink and slided out a twenty from my pocket and gave it to Jessie as he smiled slightly and mumbled a small 'thanks'.

I got up and walked to where she was at and seen there where two body guards guarding where on the side of the mini stage she was on.

"this part is off limits unless you have permission." said one of the guards as I looked over to see Ryan rushing over to me and said something to the other guard as he nodded and walked over to the guard who said I needed permission.

"let her through Jose, Ryan said its cool. " he said as Jose let me through as I walked up the stairs that lead to the little stage where Ryan was messing with the sound bored.

"hello Lauren to what do I own this visit?"she asked as she switched the song to an up beat one as I looked around the dance floor to see Camila and ally dancing around.

"haha I just wanted to come talk to you maybe get to know each other. " I said as she giggled acutely while nodding.

"well I'm ryan Starr and if you haven't noticed I'm dj for my dad's club which was named after his last name. " she said as I listed to her talk, I liked hearing her talk, her voice was so soothing.

"that's cool, I'm Lauren jauregui which I'm sure you already know and I'm from Miami and I'm sure you know that to since well because everything about me is in the open thanks to interviews and social media" I rambled as she smiled at me.

"well I'd prefer to know the Lauren jauregui from Miami then Lauren jauregui from fifth harmony. " she said as I smiled at her. She seems so layed back and chill it was nice.

After that we ended up becoming great friends and a year after knowing each other we confessed our feelings to each other and started dating a year after.

-----------------------------------------

ι ғιnally ғoυnd тнe ploт ι wanтed тнιѕ ѕтory тo go ιn and тнanĸ yoυ тo тнe people wнo тooĸ тнe тιмe тo read тнιѕ.

ι'll вe мaĸιng a вυncн мore and pleaѕe ѕend ѕoмe reqυeѕт ι'll do мy вeѕт тo мaĸe тнeм.

pleaѕe voтe

Word count: 1170