87- We Dont Have to Dance

87- We Don't Have to Dance / your playing as Andy black and you meet Lauren jauregui when your team decides to set you up for a PR Relationship (might be a story lmk) /sorry for any errors/

-

"Get up!" He yelled knocking on the door for the fifth time. Y/n was a hard person to wake up when he was drunk and that's what was the problem right now.

-

Y/ns POV

"Get up!" I heard Sam yell making me groan but still get up. I felt my head start to hurt feeling like the whole room was spinning.

"What Sam?" I yelled rubbing my forehead which made him chuckle.

"We have a meeting now get your pale ass up" He yelled making me chuckle as I got up and put on a fresh outfit.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

-
[ At the meeting ]

Lauren's POV

"Mr. Cowell will see you now"

I nodded and got up going to the room with the simons name written on the side. I sighed as I ran my hair through my hair once again then knocked. This wave of nervousness washed over me like an ocean as the door opened up and there stood Simon, he smiled then pulled me into a hug. I smiled and looked towards his desk seeing a guy sitting in a chair looking down which probably meant he was on his phone.

"Ms. Jauregui I'm glad you could make it" Simon said with a smile which I mirrored. "Take a seat" I nodded and sat down in the chair beside the random dude I still didn't know as Simon sat in front of us.

"Simon why are we here?" I heard his deep voice making me nod along to his words. I liked his voice already.

"Right let's get straight to it, you're both going to do a pr relationship. You've both released songs and they are doing great but a pr will boost that even more and rack up more views and sales so yes, that's it" Simon said with a smile. I was so confused and overwhelmed with this new information. I looked to the guy beside me as he did the same. I was surprised to see his dark blue eyes that were really beautiful up close and felt this feeling. He smiled slowly then looked back at Simon.

"I'll do it if she's okay with it of course" he said making Simon nod as he looked back at me. I looked down and felt my heartbeat pick up feeling the attention on me and just nodded going along with it.

"Great! Lauren this is y/n you two should go out and get to know each other and try to get spotted by paps" Simon said getting up as we both did too.

We nodded and walked out. He stood in front of me and now I seen how tall he really was. He smiled as we made eye contact which made these feelings accrue which made me look away.

"So where should we go?" I asked while she looked away.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." She said sharply which made me frown and look at her confused. She looked okay with us spending time together and now she's being rude.

"Uh but I thought you agreed with s-" she quickly shot back a response before I could even finish my sentence.

"No! I was just saying that now bye, we'll talk only when simon tells us to" she said then walked away with me after rolling her eyes. I looked at her as she walked away while running her hands through her raven hair. She kinda looked like she was on the verge of tears which made me worried but still confused. I don't understand why she was mean to me if I was nice to her. Sam got up from the couch he was seated at and looked at me confused as he pointed to Lauren then at me with a questionable look. I shrugged as sam just shook his head.

"You've got a interview later on today around 5 so let's get back to the hotel" Sam said. I nodded as we walked out the building. I was still confused as to why Lauren acted so cold to me but shook it off, she probably wasn't feeling well or was mad about the pr Simon set us up to do but I couldn't lie she was beautiful.

——

Should I do a part 2?

I'm sorry I've been inactive lately guys I've just been busy but feel free to let me know in the comments if you've enjoyed this imagine or if you'd like me to update another story I've written.

Q: why do you think Lauren was cold with you all of a sudden?

I hope you're having a good day/night or afternoon wherever  you are and Be safe!

Like and comment!