45- incest

A/n: ok so the title of this imagine says it all, but before we begun I just want to say that if any of y'all get triggered by this type of thing, then I'd suggest reading something else.

Oh and one more thing; which other story would you like me to update??

BUY 'DOWN' BY FIFTH HARMONY FT. GUCCI MANE ON ITUNES!! ((:

******************************************************************

Lauren pov

"Lauren!" I heard my mom call as I locked my phone and walked downstairs to see my mom frantically walking around the kitchen.

"Yea?" I said taking a seat at the bar stools as she looked up at me.

"Your cousins are coming over, go get dressed and tell Taylor and Chris to get ready too" she said continuing to walk around the kitchen and take out all different things to cook as I nodded.

I walked back upstairs and knocked on taylors door.

"What?" She says as soon as she opens her door.

"Mom said our cousins are coming over so to get dressed" I said. She nodded.

"Ok" she said.

"Can you tell Chris for me?" I asked as she nodded. I turned and walked to my room.

I went to my room and quickly changed into a nice white plain dress and curled my hair a little.

*skip times*

"Lauren, Chris, Taylor!" I heard my mom yell as I quickly jumped up and looked over myself once more and smiled as I walkedy room and down the stairs where I seen my mom along with Chris, Taylor and my dad greeting the cousins.

" Jamie, you've grown up so much" my mom said pulling Jamie into a hug as three guys stood back awkwardly. Two brunettes and one raven haired guy.

"Hey aunt Clare" Jamie said with a smile.

"Where's y/n?" My dad asked as I felt my heart stop in my chest. Y/n and I used to be super close, like super super close, so close that he was my first time and first kiss. It was so wrong of us to do but it felt so right.

"Oh uh zayn where's y/n?" Jamie asked turning around as the raven haired boy raised a brow.

"In the car I believe" he said his British accent coming out low.

"Can you go get him please?" Jamie asked as zayn quickly nodded as he turned and walked out the house as Jamie turned back around and smiled at all of us.

"And who are these handsome boys?" My mom asked as both brunettes smiled with a small blush as Jamie chuckled.

"This is Louis, my boyfriend and that's zayn's boyfriend Liam" Jamie said as he pulled Louis closer to him and pecked his cheek as my mom and dad smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you Louis and Liam" my mom said as she pulled them both into a hug as they chuckled and hugged her back.

"Haha shut up z" I heard that familiar voice as the door opened and in walked zayn and y/n who where both laughing at something as we all looked at them.

"Y/n!" Chris said as he walked over to y/n and hugged his as y/n returned the hug.

When they pulled away y/n smiled and hugged my mom and Day along with Taylor and finally me.

When we pulled away we looked each other in the eyes as I felt butterflies. He looked so much older and mature, after all he was now 19.

"Hey" he said quietly with a small smile which I returned as I pulled him into another hug. It felt good to be close to him again, we didn't get to see each other much since he was in college and I was in high school.

"Lauren, y/n c'mon" I heard my mom call which quickly broke us from our trance as we both walked towards the kitchen to see the table set and my mom and dad bring the food out as everyone took there seats.

Y/n and I sat beside each other and Louis beside me then Chris beside him, Jamie was sitting in front of Louis and Liam was in front of me and zayn in front y/n while Taylor was in front of Chris and our parents sat across from each other.

"So how's college been for you all?" My mom asked as we all passed around the food and the sides.

"It's been good, y/n's is like a crab tho, he never likes to go out with us" Jamie said as he chuckled as the other boys did too. I looked towards y/n to see him roll his green eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't have time for party's and on night stands" y/n mumbled as I smiled slightly glad to see he hadn't changed. Y/n was always a reserved person, his circle was small.

"Not even enough time for a girlfriend?" Jamie said as I looked away from y/n and towards a smirking jamie.

"I'm waiting for the special one" y/n said with attitude. I looked down and smiled once again at his words.

"Yea sure" Jamie said as Louis hit him.

"Be nice" Louis scolded him as Jamie sighed and nodded.

"Well y/n it doesn't matter, if your happy then that's all that matters" my mom said with a smile as y/n looked up and nodded with a small smile.

I mindlessly messed with the ring y/n had given me for my eighteenth birthday just as I felt a hand on my thigh which made me jump till I noticed it was y/n's.

I looked towards him and noticed he was smiling widely as he talked to Louis and my dad. I smiled and looked back down at his hand as I intertwined our hands.

It was so wrong, two cousins that where related to each other. We both knew it was wrong but it felt so right. I loved y/n and not just because we where related but because little by little I started to fall for him. I just hope he was falling for me too.

*********************************************************************
So this is really different from my previous imagines, but change is good. Tell me if you liked this and might want a part 2. Thanks for voting and reading!! ❤️🌹

Sorry if some of you didn't like this imagine. I just wanted to try something different 🤷🏻‍♂️

Q: WHAT OTHER STORY DO YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE?? & WHATS YOUR DREAM CAR??

Have a nice day/night or afternoon loves, be safe and SMILE ((:

Word count: 1108