49- Strangers pt.2

Previously

"Y/nn do you like this one?" Camila asked me as she held up a shirt and I looked at it. I nodded as she went somewhere to go try it on I think.

I walked around the store for a few minutes and what I seen next shocked me as I felt anger start to boil up.

********

There was my sister Lucy kissing another girl. I felt the anger boiling inside me, I marched up to her and pulled her off the girl.

"What the fuck!"

Lucy said but her eyes quickly widened when she seen me.

"Are you fuvking serious right now Lucy? I thought you hated cheaters yet your cheating right now?"

I yelled at her. She shook her head and took my arm leading me out the store then sighed.

"I'm not cheating"

She said making me chuckle.

"Really because last time I checked Lauren wasn't a blonde"

I said sarcastically making her glare at me.

"I didn't fucking cheat! Lauren cheated first y/n!"

She screamed making people glance at us as they walked by. My eyes widened from the news.

"Lucia I swear to god if your fucking lying to me right now"

I said but Lucy shook her head.

"She fucking slept with that ty dollar sigh asshole"

Lucy said her voice cranking as her eyes stared to water making me pull her into a hug.

[don't get offended I just wanted this imagine to have a twist, everything the characters do and say are made up so don't take anything I write in here to heart]

"I'm sorry Lucy"

I whispered to her. She hugged me tighter just as she stared to sob into my chest. I frowned looking down at my sister, I hated for her to be hurt, we picked on each other and said rude shit to each other too but That didn't mean I didn't care. She was my everything since our dad had died.

"Y/n?"

I heard making me look up to see Camila walking over to us with worry making me smile slightly.

"Yea cam"

I said as I rubbed Lucy's back like I used to when we where younger.

"What's wrong with Lucy?"

She asked as she got closer and seen it was Lucy I was holding.

"Can I tell her Lucy?"

I whispered to Lucy but she just shrugged. She had a habit of doing that when she was sad, she wouldn't talk just shrug.

"Lucy got cheated on"

I said quietly causing Camila to frown.