52- Despacito

52- Despacito | just read and enjoy! |

Flashback

Lauren - 17 y/n - 17

"Really y/n? A thirty in Spanish"

Lauren said as she looked at my report card with an amused smile making me roll my eyes and take the paper back from her with a huff making her chuckle.

"Shut up laur"

I said making her chuckle more.

"Your Puerto Rican yet your failing Spanish, how in the hell is that even possible?"

Lauren questions as we walked to the parking lot and walked towards my motorcycle.

"Just because I'm Puerto Rican doesn't mean I should know Spanish, plus my mom didn't speak in Spanish when I was younger"

I said sliding on my motorcycle as Lauren got on behind me and rolled her gorgeous green eyes.

"Yea ok y/n, just drive"

She said with a huff.

"You know one of these days I'm going to write a song in Spanish"

I challenged making her laugh and nod.

"Ok well I'll hold you to that y/l/n"

She said with a smirk. I nodded and stared up the motorcycle making Lauren wrap her arms around my waist and lean her head on my shoulder making me smile.

I had a crush on Lauren since, well the beginning of our friendship. She was beautiful, smart, caring, funny and everything more but that didn't matter to me because I loved her for her those where all just a bonus.

We drove down the streets of Miami all the way to Lauren's house. I thought of what the name of the song would be called till finally we pulled into Lauren's parents drive way.

She pulled her helmet off as her brown hair blew in the wind. It looked like in the movies where everything went in slow motion as I smiled at the sight.

She turned towards after she got off and smirked at me playfully then winked at me making. I chuckled, feeling my cheeks heat up making her chuckle.

"Well y/n I'll see you tomorrow"

She said leaning in a kissing my cheek then turning on her heels and walked towards her front door. I started at her in awe, she opened the front door and turned towards me once again and winked yet again as I shook my head.

She flipped me off then closed her door as I backed out her driveway and took off to my house which was two streets over from Lauren's.

I would definitely make a song for Lauren in Spanish.

*****

Three years later

Lauren - 20 y/n - 20

"Y/l/n I'm still waiting for this song"

Lauren said with a smirk making me roll my eyes. Three years of friendship and here we where two we'll known artists. My crush for Lauren only grew, I'm sure I was in love with her already.

"It's actually almost done"

I said making her eyes widen as she leaned forward with a wide smile making her look cute. We she was already cute but it made her look even cuter.