60- bad or good idea? (2/2)

Imagine 56- bad or good idea? (2/2) | Lauren celebrates her 21st birthday and invites vero who also invites Lauren's ex which is vero's  best friend y/n to the party, things happen and leaving both Lauren and y/n questioning if it was a bad or good idea, for the previous lovers to meet again. Part two |

Sorry for any mistakes!! (:

*********

"Y/n" I heard knocking me out of my daze as I looked up to see vero standing outside already looking at me with an amused smile.

"Shit sorry" I said quickly getting out the uber and pulling out my wallet. I gave him the money plus a twenty dollar tip as vero pulled me towards the jauregui household.

Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous. Don't be fucking nervous!! Vero knocked on the door a few times and finally it opened showing mr. and mrs. Jauregui who smiled at vero, when there eyes landed on me there eyes widen.

"Y/n mijo is that you?" Clare asked coming closer and examining my face closely making me nod. She smiled and quickly pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back with a small smile playing on my lips.

So far so good.

"I've missed you mijo" Clare says after she pulls away from the hug as mike smiles at me and waves me over, I smiled and walk over to him as he too pulls me into a hug.

"This is so beautiful, I can't" I hear vero say. Once we pull away from the hug I see vero fake sobbing as Clare chuckles.

"The fam missed you y/n, where did you go hiding?" Mike asked as I stood beside vero once again.

"I went to go live with vero after everything that's happened, I couldn't stay here, everything reminded me of her" I explained with a small sigh as the jauregui's nodded with sad smiles.

"BUT I dragged him here" vero said proudly as the jauregui's chuckled and nodded. They went back inside and waved us in.

Once we stepped into the house we instantly heard cheers and loud laughs, the strong smell of alcohol around the house as vero smiled widely looking around. The jauregui's wondered off into the kitchen as vero took my hand and dragged me outside as the cheering and laughs got louder.

Once in the back I seen a lot of unfamiliar and familiar people dancing around as music played loudly. I seen Lauren's bandmates dancing and laughing together but no Lauren.

|lets pretend the girls where with Lauren on her birthday|

"Oh my gosh is that who I think it is?!" I heard someone scream as I looked forward and smiled widely seeing keana walking over to vero and I looking both us up and down.

"Keana!" Vero said excitingly running to the brunette who giggled cutely and hugged her back as she looked at me over vero's shoulder.

"I haven't seen you in forever" vero says pulling keana over to us as I smiled and waved as keana rolled her eyes and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Damn y/n you look sexy dressed all like mr. grey" keana said looking me up and down once again and biting her lip making me blush.

"Awe you made him blush" vero said smiling as she poked my cheeks making me blush more. Keana was always a flirt, and she was always good at it too.

"C'mon baby boy I want you to meet some people" Keana said wrapping her arm around my arm and vero doing the same with my other as vero led the way.

She led us to the group girls and guys starting up a conversation with them instantly as I stood there looking around till my eyes landed on the birthday girl herself in a beautiful green dress with her hair down.