72- til your broken

72 - til your broken | No one really understands you til they're broken like you
(You above) !sorry for any errors! |

Blankly staring out the window he heard the tv blasting shouting out about the football game which was a rerun.

"Turn it down!" He yelled then sat quietly as the volume of the tv didn't decrease which caused him to sigh. He laid his head down on his hand and groaned which made him lift his head quickly and hit the desk hard as the thud echoed throughout his room.

"Bring me a beer boy!" He heard his moms boyfriend shout.

"Turn down the tv!" He shouted back with a huff.

"My beer boy! Now!" He shouted again causing him to groan and get up. He walked towards the kitchen and got a beer. He took it to greg as the man took it from him now that he was in the front room you could hear the tv even louder.

"Turn the fucking tv down Greg" he said sternly as Greg continued to ignore him.

"Fine I'll do it myself" he mumbled as he picked up the remote to the tv causing Greg to avert his eyes to him as he turned it down. The glare in in Greg's eyes where filled with rage.

"Put it back boy." He said sternly as Greg stared at him. Both glaring at each other. Greg jumped up and grabbed ahold of his neck tightly and yanked it down to the remote as he started to breath hard.

"Put it back" he yelled jerking his neck around.

He started to breathe hard as the door opens his mom walking in seeing the sight in front of her made her gasp as she ran picking up a glass beer bottle and running towards Greg. He fell back hard as her son laid on the floor gasping as he held his chest.

"Hold on baby" she said quickly as she rushed into his room grabbing the bottle off his desk and opening as she brought it up to his mouth as he quickly took it.

"Let's go! Get up baby!" She quickly said as he jumped to his feet towering over her. She ran to get the truck keys she'd set down on the counter as he ran to his room grabbing his stuff and taking the money he'd been saving up.

The got into the truck and started it. He glanced at his mom and smiled. She was beautiful and he knew that, his mom had these blue eyes and light skin with a smile that could make others happy around her just with hers.

"You okay babe?" His mom asked. The look of worry crossing her eyes as she glanced at him then looked back at the road ahead. He smiled slight as he looked down then out the window. He hated when his mom worried for him, it made him feel like a burden.

"Yea mom I'm fine." He said quietly with a small sigh as she smiled slightly and nodded looking at the road ahead which was a light pink mixed with orange since the sun was setting already.

"Where are we going?" He asked looking at his mom as she glanced at him then hummed.

"somewhere near the ocean" she said making his eyes widen as a big smiled appeared. She smiled too as she glanced at him happiness filling her. He always wanted to see the ocean and just sit enjoy the moment and the place filled with peace.

******

This is what I got for y'all hopefully y'all enjoyed it (:

Vote if you liked and what a part 2
Testing out if this can be turned into a book so tell me in the comments if it should

Qotd: what do you do in your spare time?