30-what goes around, comes around

Y / N - P O V

"I'll talk to you later mate!"  I said as I chuckled and zayn whined and finally hung up as I shook my head and got out the car with the roses I'd bought for Lauren and walked into our shared house.

The house was really quite till I walked up the stairs and heard faint moans which made me raise a brow as I opened the door and I came face to face with something very disturbing.

There was my Lauren laying in bed as brad fucked her senseless as she kept telling him to move this way and that way to hit her g-spot.

"Ahem, I'll leave you to it yeah" I said as both of them jumped as Lauren looked at me as her green eyes filled with guilt and regret as brad held a cocky smirk on his face.

"Y-y/n it isn't what it looks like" Lauren said as she pushed brad off her and came towards me and tried to grab my hands but I quickly pulled away.

"You know everyone fucking says that when they get caught cheating, why don't you fucking tell me what you where doing since it doesn't look like what it is, how could you let this no good 3inch baby dick fuck you?" I yelled as she closed her eyes and reopened them as tears were in them now.

"I'm sorry, but I love him" she whispered out as I laughed humorlessly as I glanced at a still smirking brad.

"Just to let you know, she used to scream my name and call me daddy as my ten inch dick pounded in her hitting every spot you can't reach, you should talk to the doctor about that small peanut between your legs you call a dick" I said as his smirk fell and he now glared at me as I smiled and looked towards a blushing Lauren.

"I'm sorry" she said once again.

"Before or after you fucked him? You know I was going to marry you" I stated as I threw the roses on the floor and turned on my heals just as Lauren started sobbing and I walked out down the stairs back to my car.

I didn't feel anything anymore, I felt numb. I started up my car and let zayn and kehlani know that we where going out tonight where I'd tell them about what happened.

*two years later*

"Baby have you seen my phone?" My girlfriend asked as I glanced around the apartment and seen it on the kitchen counter as I got up and picked it up just as she came down the stairs.

"Found it!" I said with a grin as she giggled cutely and walked up to me and tried to take it but I quickly held it in the air as she pouted at me.

"Can I get a reward for finding it?" I asked innocently with a small smirk as she giggled again and nodded as she pulled me down and kissed me with lust and want as she sucked on my bottom lip.

I moaned as I picked her up by her thighs and walked us over to the leather couch as I stared leaving love bites all over her neck and collar bone as she moaned.

"Mmm" I moaned out as she ran her hands up my shirt and traced my abs as she begun to grind on me as I held her hips down which made her groan.

"Baby" she whined as I chuckled and looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you" I whispered against her lips as her eyes glowed with love  she smiled widely and pulled me into a passionate kiss I've ever had as she mindlessly messed with the baby hairs behind my neck.